Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Distorted Kiwi
Jun 11, 2014

"C'mon! Let's tune our weapons!"
Let's try this one more time, Sukie.

Your cat door is on the LEFT side of the living room. The sliding door that I have to open for you, is on the RIGHT side! STOP SITTING IN FRONT OF THE SLIDING DOOR, LOOKING PATHETIC!

Additionally, stop sleeping on my foot. One pulled muscle from rolling over, only to find my foot is trapped beneath your rear end is enough! And stop headbutting doors when you're hungry.

Finally, no, you are not an accordion, although you do a very good impression when you're asleep.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Distorted Kiwi
Jun 11, 2014

pooter03 posted:

Waffles, if you are going to threaten me, at least pretend that you give a gently caress.

Is this an audition tape from the Wolverine Blu-Ray?

Distorted Kiwi
Jun 11, 2014

Sukie, there's three other chairs, and lots of warm, cozy beds in this house.

But sure, sleep on my hoodie. I love shedding fur everywhere I go.

Distorted Kiwi
Jun 11, 2014

Distorted Kiwi posted:

Sukie, there's three other chairs, and lots of warm, cozy beds in this house.

But sure, sleep on my hoodie. I love shedding fur everywhere I go.

Additional complaint Sukie. Next time you decide to take a nap, don't do it in the garden shed! Because I only go in there once every few days or so, and I don't intend starving my cat to death.

Hope you enjoyed five hours in the dark last night, you fluffy moron.

Distorted Kiwi
Jun 11, 2014

SneakyFrog posted:

its 4am kitten. My ear is not a chew toy.

That's what YOU think.

Distorted Kiwi
Jun 11, 2014

Sukie, get out of the bathroom. Sure, good morning to you too, but shoving open the bathroom door the moment I step out of the shower to rub against my legs is just getting weird.

Oh, and trying to start a fight with the neighbours cat from the other side of a plate glass window just makes you look like an idiot.

Distorted Kiwi
Jun 11, 2014

Freakbox posted:

At night though? When it's horribly dangerous for your owner because she's a woman in Tulsa, which is like one big rapey carjacking?

I can't get you to stop trying to walk.

Your dog is set to the wrong mode. Try sliding the switch from "CAT" to "DOG". Consult your user manual for switch placement.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Distorted Kiwi
Jun 11, 2014

Hey Sukie, I know you love me, as evidenced by the 4am head butting and loud purring.

The giant-rear end dead rat you left in the hallway for me to step on at 5am seems... excessive.

It didn’t even have a mark on it, I notice. You actually dragged the corpse of a rat that died of natural causes into our house as a present, huh?

I’m glad I didn’t end up wearing it as a nightcap.