Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

I brought my Drake
Jul 10, 2014

These high-G injections have some serious side effects after pulling so many jumps.

Pix...Schrode...stop trying to eat the goddamn bumblebees. I don't want to explain to the vet school how dumb you two are because it makes me look like a bad parent. Also, GODDAMN BUMBLEBEES.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

I brought my Drake
Jul 10, 2014

These high-G injections have some serious side effects after pulling so many jumps.

Pixel, you've had that new catnip toy for two days now. Why do you choose to play with it on the tile floor at 1AM when I have to be up early for work? Quit charging around the apt and come sleep on the bed with the rest of the cats and humans.

I brought my Drake
Jul 10, 2014

Schrode, can you please stop singing the feline national anthem in the foyer? It's almost 1AM, I'm trying to research, and the sound echoes. Knock it off.

I brought my Drake
Jul 10, 2014

Schrode, you have cancer and you're getting fed 4-5 times a day and you eat with gusto and your organs are processing it, yet you're still losing weight. Where is it all going? Your waste is normal. Your farts could peel paint. Are you somehow converting solids to gas?

I brought my Drake
Jul 10, 2014

pixel i'm not giving you any wheat thins

please quit crushing my arm with your cat fat i need two hands to type

I brought my Drake
Jul 10, 2014

It's hers now.

First rule of cat: is mine.
Second rule: is not yours.

I brought my Drake
Jul 10, 2014

small ghost posted:

oh my god don't eat the loving litter

You're not the boss of me. :colbert:

I brought my Drake
Jul 10, 2014

I've been feeding my cats a bedtime snack to prevent them from burping up froth in the middle of the night because their tummies are empty. Fred took that a little too far and has been blowing his cookies pretty much since last night, and what I figure is that he eats some, he barfs it up, and then goes right back to the dish to eat some more. And apparently the only person who was up really late last night either didn't know or didn't care to take up the rest of the food so it would stop happening.

I brought my Drake
Jul 10, 2014

My new to me cat, Leo, is a very good boy about burying his litter box leavings. He also gets litter in his face, up his nose. And proceeds to get out of the box and sneeze it out. After calling the vet, and sharing a laugh about it, she suggested putting less litter in the box. Just makes him dig longer.

I've only had girl cats. I knew anecdotally that boy cats were somewhat dumb, but wow.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

I brought my Drake
Jul 10, 2014

Leo, I'm glad you are doing your best to cheer me up today because I have been severely depressed and has been difficult to do anything.

Why are you chewing on my belt loops?