Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Still LemonWitch
Jul 14, 2014
Dunwitch, you little skank, STOP CLAWING MY LEGS. I get that love is apparently pain in your skewed world view, but I look like I've been in heavy petting sessions with Freddy loving Kreuger! You're not going to magically roll off of my lap while sleeping there, so STOP ANCHORING YOURSELF IN MY FLESH. I'm going to wrap your drat paws in duct tape, you little bitch! And THEN I'm going to pet the hell out of your belly!!

Salem, I love you dearly, but you don't need pets at 2am when I'm dead asleep, and sinking a claw into my lip is not going to get your needs met. It *will* get your lumpy rear end pushed off the bed, however.

Cagliostro: you owe me money for the loving brand new screen you chewed through last summer, you little dick bag. I'd kick you in the nuts if they hadn't already been removed!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU