Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

skaboomizzy
Nov 12, 2003

There is nothing I want to be. There is nothing I want to do.
I don't even have an image of what I want to be. I have nothing. All that exists is zero.
Everybody who sees you online loves you and thinks you're just an adorable old curmudgeon cat, but they don't have to deal with your yowling at 7 am or when I decide to take a nap in the evening because you require someone to pet you while you drink from my trickling bathroom sink faucet. You are the loudest non-Siamese cat in the world. You won't even climb onto the couch with me for head-scratches, you insist on lying on the floor at the exact spot where my hand falls down to emphasize how much you own me. You are a tremendous jerk-cat, Reggie.

(I still love ya, buddy.)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

skaboomizzy
Nov 12, 2003

I don't even have an image of what I want to be. I have nothing. All that exists is zero.
Oscar, why the gently caress would you decide to sneak outside while I take delivery of a pizza? Do you not know your previous owner had you declawed? And I KNOW you see the dozen outdoor cats from your hours spent staring out the windows. You are lucky the delivery driver was a cat lady and corralled you within seconds, you fat jerk.

This is your natural state. You are not a mighty hunter.

skaboomizzy
Nov 12, 2003

Oscar:

I realize it's kind of a dick move for me to reach up and scratch your butt while you're curled up and asleep on the couch, but loudly farting toward my hand isn't a very cool response.