Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Puppy Galaxy
Aug 1, 2004

My cat just bit me hard while I was absentmindedly petting him. He was lying on my loving soda next to me and I was watching television. I am
Going to murder him.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Puppy Galaxy
Aug 1, 2004

Rickycat posted:

dear dip:

congrats you did it again. while you managed to be in the litter box while peeing, somehow you managed to pee on the wood under the sink just outside of the litter box. how did you do that? it's kind of fascinating because you have to purposefully try to make it arch so high. are you keeping tabs on how high so that you can beat your record next time?

i'd probably be more annoyed if not for the fact that i probably lost my security deposit a good 2 years ago.

My ex's cat was pissing just outside the litter box for months, constantly. It was totally seeped into the hardwood. The floorboards also had some gaps in them and there was litter just loving caked in there. I scraped as much as I could put with a butter knife but the room still reeked of cat piss when we moved out.

We got the full loving deposit back. Still can't believe it.

Puppy Galaxy
Aug 1, 2004

let the porch cat in

Puppy Galaxy
Aug 1, 2004

Hi just seeing if you let the cat in

Puppy Galaxy
Aug 1, 2004

Here's my neighborhood porch cat. He didn't want to go in.

Puppy Galaxy
Aug 1, 2004

it's common courtesy to invite a porch cat into your home, is all I'm saying.

I didn't feed him but I did pet the hell out of him.

Puppy Galaxy
Aug 1, 2004

Hitlers Gay Secret posted:

Would you care if your neighbor just started letting your cat live in their house?

Something like 60% of outdoor cats have two families. It's just the way things are.

Let the porch cat in.

Puppy Galaxy
Aug 1, 2004

Porch cat etiquette:

1) invite the porch cat into your home

Puppy Galaxy
Aug 1, 2004

2) porch cat gracefully declines your invitation

Puppy Galaxy
Aug 1, 2004

3) porch cat eats out its own rear end in a top hat to show his gratitude

Puppy Galaxy
Aug 1, 2004

4) when he's done, pet the porch cat.

Puppy Galaxy
Aug 1, 2004

JohnnyCanuck posted:

is that stair urine?

loving porch cats

nah just a patch of plastic or something

its the shared entrance of a duplex. my apartment is nice though.

Puppy Galaxy
Aug 1, 2004

LOOK WHOS BACK

Puppy Galaxy
Aug 1, 2004

Bear,

You're weird and dumb. Stop tapping me with your paw for no reason.

Puppy Galaxy
Aug 1, 2004

Eat the bird.

Puppy Galaxy
Aug 1, 2004

cyberia posted:

I woke up this morning to find that I have been gifted with my very own porchcat!

Porchcat III, you are very fluffy and have an impressively loud meow but my house is not your house and I don't know what has happened to you to make you think that I should let you in. I've never seen you in my neighbourhood before so I hope you find your way home soon otherwise we will have to go on a trip to the local porchcat shelter.

I think you know what needs to happen here.

Puppy Galaxy
Aug 1, 2004

This cat showed up on my porch, what should I do

Puppy Galaxy
Aug 1, 2004

FactsAreUseless posted:

Where the gently caress do you people live with these armies of communally-owned neighborhood cats.

Don't tell anyone but I actually know that cat has a home and just happens to be friendly.

Puppy Galaxy
Aug 1, 2004

Nermal seemed like a girl in the tv show.

Puppy Galaxy
Aug 1, 2004

flakeloaf posted:

Yes, good boy! That's a shoe, and of all of the shoes you could've brought me when I asked you for one, you brought one of mine! I'm impressed. Now give it h...no, don't take it outside, give it to me. Why are you running behind the table? You're getting drool in my shoe, please put it down, this is not how fetching works.

Puppy Galaxy
Aug 1, 2004

Mot sure if Myxomatosis is prevalent in US rabbits, but it is a radiohead song.

Puppy Galaxy
Aug 1, 2004

I hate to say this, but all the porch cats died because no one let them in.

Puppy Galaxy
Aug 1, 2004

Zaftig posted:

I hate your stupid face.

No you don't

Puppy Galaxy
Aug 1, 2004

Your cat is biting you because you declawed her.

Puppy Galaxy
Aug 1, 2004

psychokitty posted:

that is incorrect but you can go gently caress yourself hth

lol

edit: Cats bite more when they're declawed. That's a fact, not a judgement.

Puppy Galaxy fucked around with this message at 19:34 on Jul 11, 2016

Puppy Galaxy
Aug 1, 2004

pizzadog posted:

Guess which dog ate a bag of flour today?

Omg

Puppy Galaxy
Aug 1, 2004

D34THROW posted:

You stinky gently caress, my side is not the place for your nasty rear end; I've smelled what comes out of that. I love you, but gently caress off.

What the gently caress is your obsession with the garage? You both sit out there for hours on end for no reason other than to sit out there.

You have mice.

Puppy Galaxy
Aug 1, 2004

My cat now jumps on the bed and purrs like mad in my face if he's in the room when I jerk off.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Puppy Galaxy
Aug 1, 2004

turn off the TV posted:

how the gently caress can you feel comfortable jerking it in front of your cat in the first place

I don't start off knowing he's in the room.