Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Pile of Kittens
Apr 23, 2005

Why does everything STILL smell like pussy?

Bird, if you keep biting birdsitters, they won't want to feed you anymore when I go on trips. I'm not going to stop going on trips, so you're just going to have to loving starve.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pile of Kittens
Apr 23, 2005

anotherblownsave posted:

I feel like the overwhelming majority of pets being hell dumped are cats. So I'm gonna hell dump my bird. Stop loving making GBS threads on me. Don't you know I'm the one who feeds you?

Bird, please do not yell at me to pick you up, then yell at me for picking you up and bite me because I did it wrong. Make your goddamn mind up, fuckface.

Pile of Kittens
Apr 23, 2005

Chicken in Black posted:

Bird, please stop hopping onto my laptop in order to poo poo on the keys. Also please stop trying to rip the keys off, you little bastard.

give me my shift key back

also please could you not look so loving pleased with yourself about it?