Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Fenrir
Apr 26, 2005

I found my kendo stick, bitch!

Lipstick Apathy
Ok seriously, you little bastard, STOP eating the cat food. You have your own food! Go eat out of your own motherfucking bowl, it's not even that different! Jesus christ, this is the third time in the last week I've seen you try to shoulder the cat out of the way while he's eating and take his food away. Keep this up and I'm going to start throwing you out of the house when I feed the cat.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fenrir
Apr 26, 2005

Lipstick Apathy
I know you're 15, and you're actually a very adorable, well behaved cat... but dear god you stink sometimes. We've changed your food around, tried all kinds of stuff, but you still fart and I have to open every window in the house while lighting every candle we own. I once worked in a slaughterhouse and even that smell wasn't this bad. Your rear end is a toxic waste dump and we only tolerate it because you're like, retirement age for a cat.

He knows it too, look at this smug gently caress:

Fenrir
Apr 26, 2005

Lipstick Apathy
Why do you attack all our bath towels, what the hell, cat

The worst part is how adorable he looks doing it.

Fenrir
Apr 26, 2005

Lipstick Apathy

Zaftig posted:

Look at his face markings! Of course he'd attack the towels. He is literally a dick-head.

:laffo: drat I somehow hadn't noticed that. if you get him from the right angle the black fur on his face looks like a cock'n'balls... this explains EVERYTHING.

Fenrir
Apr 26, 2005

Lipstick Apathy
Look, god drat it. I know you're old and sometimes you fumblefuck the whole litterbox process, but if you step in your own poo poo it is NOT OKAY to come jump on my bed to tell me about it. I had to do two loads of laundry, you loving jerk.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fenrir
Apr 26, 2005

Lipstick Apathy
This self-appointed princess of the house refuses to cover her poop and so it stinks up the joint until her big brother covers it or I scoop it

look at her, she gives no fucks