Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

eternalbuffalo
Jun 8, 2005

Life still hard.
Hurley, you are a complete idiot. Why do you insist on eating any and all poo poo you find?

You go out, find cat poo poo somewhere, eat it, puke it up in the house during the night for me to find before work in the morning, I clean it like a retard and then put the bag outside so it doesn't stink the house up....only to see you grab the bag, drag it down to the grass and tear it open, eating it again. The gently caress, dog, the gently caress!!! You do this ALL THE TIME and each time you puke it up. For real, stop eating poo poo, you gigantic tool.

Also stop destroying everything. You don't know how close my girlfriend/your owner came to giving you away when you ATE HER TABLET and destroyed her bed and ate her favourite shoes and hats as well as the kennel. Not to mention that time she got an apple iTV and you tried to eat that too within hours of her getting it!! You are lucky you are cute ya loving bastard.

I do not regret getting your balls chopped off. Not even a little. Hah.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

eternalbuffalo
Jun 8, 2005

Life still hard.
Hurley, if you wake me at 530 in the morning again when I have to wake up at 615 to get ready for work , I will rip off those huge derpy ears and beat you to death with them. Mommy works 12 hour shifts, you gigantic piece of furry poo poo. She needs all the sleep she can get!! I should quit my job and you will be forced to eat cheap rear end dollar store kibble, ya prick.

Also, Buffy, the gently caress?????? If I am calling for you to go out, go the gently caress out. Don't wait til I go upstairs to sneak down and poo poo in the porch. Seriously dog??? Seriously??? I know you are old and don't have much fur, but come on, douche.