Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Just Offscreen
Jun 29, 2006

We must hope that our current selves will one day step aside to make room for better versions of us.

Hitlers Gay Secret posted:

Damnit Vincent eat the loving black rice! It's rice! You eat the white and brown variety why wont you eat the black rice!!!

Your pet is a racist, obviously.

God dammit Oscar stop laying with your face two centimeters away from mine when you know I am trying to sleep you rear end in a top hat! You aren't even going to stay there- in five minutes you are going to get bored, walk all over me, and go sleep on the printer! You poo poo!!

Also I don't care if we got you first- just because you hate the dog doesn't mean you can kick him out from a full third of the apartment you fucker!!!

What an rear end in a top hat.

Just Offscreen fucked around with this message at 22:05 on Mar 16, 2015

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Just Offscreen
Jun 29, 2006

We must hope that our current selves will one day step aside to make room for better versions of us.

Tendai posted:

When I tell you I want you to stop leaving dead voles in the office where I have to go search for them, I didn't mean that you should instead leave still-living voles that you've played with till they're paralyzed from the "waist" down right by my desk, so they're dragging themselves around squeaking.

He only does that so you can learn to kill voles on your own- don't be so ungrateful!

Also look at this rear end in a top hat

He used to be so cute! Then he changed. Unforgivable.

Just Offscreen
Jun 29, 2006

SneakyFrog posted:

Hey. Dog who doesn't have a name yet! Tell your previous owner that if I catch his tiny penis bro truck driving rear end throwing another dog out of the window of a moving vehicle, I might actually do something drastic.

Yeah that's totally a Ben.

Guys.

For five minutes.

For five loving minutes.

Stop fighting for the love of Christ.

Just Offscreen
Jun 29, 2006

Max stop peeing on the carpet when someone approaches you after you get a chew bone! You are not being a bad boy, noone is going to take the bone away. It's your own fault that you take everything you SHOULDN'T eat and shred to the same place.

gently caress.