Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Bogart
Apr 12, 2010

by VideoGames
I have no idea what is going on but this is an extremely exciting experience for me.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DumbRodent
Jan 15, 2013

Heart Thumping Field Trip
BIG PANIC?
This was beautiful. Thank you, Grimwit. :cheers:

Grimwit
Nov 3, 2012

Those eyes! That hair! You're like a movie star! I must take your picture!

dancingbears posted:

EDIT: Did you notice that the pilgrim knights in the Crypts become Dendygar knights on Day 30?

Uhg! No, I missed that!

:eng101: There's still things to discover in a world of piss!

Jueg01
Jan 26, 2015
Well, I'm not sure what Dendygar was trying to do. Anyway you piss on it, it seems he was going to die.

By the way, does he show up in the Hell end? and :tipshat:

Deceitful Penguin
Feb 16, 2011
Mmmm mmm. When I were pissing this morning, I thought of this fine, fine game. Looking forward to that last bonus yet to be shaken outta our LPer.

Added Space
Jul 13, 2012

Free Markets
Free People

Curse you Hayard-Gunnes!
This kind of logic is usually a cop-out. "Yeah, it sucks. It's SUPPOSED to suck. It's a deep statement about the false nature of art in a capitalist society, man! Like it? You're not SUPPOSED to like it, man, that's the whole point!"

Crypt Worlds is probably the first time I've even somewhat believed it.

Grimwit
Nov 3, 2012

Added Space posted:

This kind of logic is usually a cop-out. "Yeah, it sucks. It's SUPPOSED to suck. It's a deep statement about the false nature of art in a capitalist society, man! Like it? You're not SUPPOSED to like it, man, that's the whole point!"

Crypt Worlds is probably the first time I've even somewhat believed it.

The game had effort put into it, which is why it feels that way. The style is meant to be sloppy. Somewhere I saw an actual interview with the developer (instead of their silly ones) and Lil 'Ith (I think) said they enjoyed the beginning days of the internet and GeoCities with their messy content and over use of gifs. Like I said, there was love put into this game and, what most Unity games lack, polish. The only glitches in Crypt Worlds are the ones programed in.

Here's the last video. I am now done with this LP and will continue with my filthy casual ways until another game comes along that snags my attention.
And yes, that IS me singing. I don't do guilt.

Carbon dioxide
Oct 9, 2012

After that song, I hope that getting that coffin trick right took you ages and ages until you were bored out of your mind.

Grimwit
Nov 3, 2012

Carbon dioxide posted:

After that song, I hope that getting that coffin trick right took you ages and ages until you were bored out of your mind.

Good news! It took about 40 minutes minus one Piss Soda break.

A fitting punishment.

Anoia
Dec 31, 2003

"Sooner or later, every curse is a prayer."
I'm gonna miss this LP. Great stuff, Grimwit.

Mikedawson
Jun 21, 2013

This was a gooTEXT NO LOAD SORRY I ERROR TRY A FURTHER and tips their hat.

copy
Jul 26, 2007

I like the Wesley Willis break around the two minute mark. Thanks for showing this game off dude!

Jueg01
Jan 26, 2015
Well, I guess nothing left to do now except say "Great LP" and wait for Crypt Worlds 2. Fantastic job, Grimwit! and :tipshat:

Grimwit
Nov 3, 2012

Jueg01 posted:

Well, I guess nothing left to do now except say "Great LP" and wait for Crypt Worlds 2. Fantastic job, Grimwit! and :tipshat:

Oh, I'm deffinatly coming back with Crypt Underworlds.
First I must wait for it, then I want to sink my teeth in before thinking about LP'ing it.

I'm glad you all enjoyed the LP and hope I've convinced you to go and play this strange thing categorized as a game.

and :tipshat:

EagerSleeper
Feb 3, 2010

by R. Guyovich
:shrek: <---- I couldn't find a piss emoticon, but maybe in the sequel poop will figure into the gameplay somehow.

Thanks for the LP, it was great!

Carbon dioxide
Oct 9, 2012

I did enjoy the LP. Thank you.

Zetsubou-san
Jan 28, 2015

Cruel Bifaunidas demanded that you [stand]🧍 I require only that you [kneel]🧎
A fine LP good si:tipshat:

Glazius
Jul 22, 2007

Hail all those who are able,
any mouse can,
any mouse will,
but the Guard prevail.

Clapping Larry
This... this certainly was a labor. Of love? Perhaps. Perhaps.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

StarkRavingMad
Sep 27, 2001

Yams Fan
I just marathoned this LP over the last few days and really enjoyed it. Thanks for showing off this bizarre thing.

• Locked thread