Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
cheese sandwich
Feb 9, 2009

Was Ray high or something he seemed far too cheery to be talking to Shosh

Adam looks way better post shave

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

cheese sandwich
Feb 9, 2009

After they showed the Jessa please be my friend bit in the open I was totally expecting Hannah to come home and find them banging

cheese sandwich
Feb 9, 2009

Propaganda Machine posted:

Or she'll start dating Ray, the town bicycle.

I think he would have more self respect than that and would probably inform her as such

cheese sandwich
Feb 9, 2009

PostNouveau posted:

I couldn't see how this would be the arc of the final season unless they're working toward a triumphant quintuple-murder-suicide by Ray.

In all fairness that'll probably be more realistic and satisfying than how it actually wraps

cheese sandwich
Feb 9, 2009

Another week where the boys were the only part of the show worth watching :toot:

cheese sandwich
Feb 9, 2009

He's a serious man you can't refuse him

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

cheese sandwich
Feb 9, 2009

On the other hand, this totally sets it up for Elijah/Hannah's dad bro dates

• Locked thread