Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
PlaceholderPigeon
Dec 31, 2012

Endorph posted:

cena sucks

can i get a link to the jungle TF game?

Here you go

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Invalid Validation
Jan 13, 2008

Can subs be in different roles or do they have to lock them into specific ones? Might be a dumb question.

AdjectiveNoun
Oct 11, 2012

Everything. Is. Fine.

Invalid Validation posted:

Can subs be in different roles or do they have to lock them into specific ones? Might be a dumb question.

I remember a European player called WhiteKnight playing both mid and ADC in Season 3 Summer.

curiousCat
Sep 23, 2012

Does this look like the face of mercy, kupo?
Yuno to qualify

Transient People
Dec 22, 2011

"When a man thinketh on anything whatsoever, his next thought after is not altogether so casual as it seems to be. Not every thought to every thought succeeds indifferently."
- Thomas Hobbes, Leviathan

Jonny Angel posted:

Let's go Cena

I cannot believe it but I'm emptyquotin' dis. C'mon TSM, please get good

RealFoxy
May 11, 2011

I'm not making a fucking QCS thread for this but seriously can we take a harder stance on Kiwifarms freaks like this guy, Jesus Christ seriously, you used to be better at knocking these creeps down. I guess ADTRW mods aren't responsible like GBS mods are.
At the beginning of Season 3, Regi and Dyrus "traded" roles, and Regi was "top" so he could control the bans, although neither player left their traditional lanes. I don't think there's anything stopping players from doing this.

Jenny Angel
Oct 24, 2010

Out of Control
Hard to Regulate
Anything Goes!
Lipstick Apathy

Endorph posted:

cena sucks

Let's go, Cena.

Also, I sure hope subs can swap roles if necessary, because I really need to see Hotshot try in vain at every role this season.

Sexpansion
Mar 22, 2003

DELETED
Hey if you want to play Fantasy LCS join my Fantasy LCS League: http://fantasy.na.lolesports.com/en-US/league/377753

Monathin
Sep 1, 2011

?????????
?

Sexpansion posted:

Hey if you want to play Fantasy LCS join my Fantasy LCS League: http://fantasy.na.lolesports.com/en-US/league/377753

Is this the High Stakes Fantasy LCS? and even if not, it doesn't look like the link is working for me.

Libertine
Jun 21, 2004

When I die, I hope they say I made the eSports industry a better place than I made millions of dollars.
Yeah that's the wrong link, you gotta post a link with a join-something in the URL. That's just a link to the league page.

RealFoxy
May 11, 2011

I'm not making a fucking QCS thread for this but seriously can we take a harder stance on Kiwifarms freaks like this guy, Jesus Christ seriously, you used to be better at knocking these creeps down. I guess ADTRW mods aren't responsible like GBS mods are.
I'll start the high-stakes FantasyLCS when I get home, we'll draft next Monday if we fill up in time.

Sexpansion
Mar 22, 2003

DELETED

Monathin posted:

Is this the High Stakes Fantasy LCS? and even if not, it doesn't look like the link is working for me.

Hmmm, this is the link it's giving me: http://fantasy.lolesports.com/share/join/league/377753/ZiA0CHMfvfYSxFLCN1hK

Are you guys doing a money league? Mine can be the non-money league if anyone wants in on that.

Monathin
Sep 1, 2011

?????????
?

Sexpansion posted:

Hmmm, this is the link it's giving me: http://fantasy.lolesports.com/share/join/league/377753/ZiA0CHMfvfYSxFLCN1hK

Are you guys doing a money league? Mine can be the non-money league if anyone wants in on that.

I'm gonna participate in Money and No-Money league because I need massive timesinks, so here goes! :suicide:

Lovechop
Feb 1, 2005

cheers mate
someone make an eu one!!

Luna Was Here
Mar 21, 2013

Lipstick Apathy
do old fantasy leagues roll over? if so i own silver squids if we can use that for high stakes league

Savage Cracker
Jul 21, 2010
In honour of the new thread have some Comic Sans:

"Fanfiction by Jacob Toft-Andersen" http://esportsexpress.com/2015/01/elemental-origins/

Cat Sidhe
Jan 9, 2015

Savage Cracker posted:

In honour of the new thread have some Comic Sans:

"Fanfiction by Jacob Toft-Andersen" http://esportsexpress.com/2015/01/elemental-origins/

How can it be fanfiction without any slash? :blush:

I'm totally willing to do money league. But I'm EU, would that be a problem?

Luna Was Here
Mar 21, 2013

Lipstick Apathy
How many teams should i set the Mystery Skin Fantasy League to

yolo 8 teams it is go here for Mystery Skin League DONT JOIN IF YOURE NOT GONNA BUY THE WINNER A MYSTERY SKIN YOU FUCKS
http://fantasy.lolesports.com/share/join/league/424498/TOJlnfGjmbJRiVnIOImH

Luna Was Here fucked around with this message at 00:49 on Jan 14, 2015

Jenny Angel
Oct 24, 2010

Out of Control
Hard to Regulate
Anything Goes!
Lipstick Apathy

Sexpansion posted:

What do we use to log in to this? The same login info we use for the actual game?

Monathin
Sep 1, 2011

?????????
?

Jonny Angel posted:

What do we use to log in to this? The same login info we use for the actual game?

Yeah, its based off the league site. which uses your game login.

Frustrated
Jun 12, 2003

Luna Was Here posted:

yolo 8 teams it is go here for Mystery Skin League DONT JOIN IF YOURE NOT GONNA BUY THE WINNER A MYSTERY SKIN YOU FUCKS

Joined as Just the TiP.

Harry Potter on Ice
Nov 4, 2006

IF IM NOT BITCHING ABOUT HOW SHITTY MY LIFE IS, REPORT ME FOR MY ACCOUNT HAS BEEN HIJACKED

Luna Was Here posted:

Joined as Theres no I in teemo

Transient People
Dec 22, 2011

"When a man thinketh on anything whatsoever, his next thought after is not altogether so casual as it seems to be. Not every thought to every thought succeeds indifferently."
Joined as League of Transients. Four spots left!

Cat Sidhe
Jan 9, 2015
Ok, I joined as Catsgomeow.

Luna Was Here
Mar 21, 2013

Lipstick Apathy
Please only one more person join (I think you can see the people playing here: http://fantasy.na.lolesports.com/en-US/league/424498) so that there are spots open for Flameingback and Ffoxface

Luna Was Here
Mar 21, 2013

Lipstick Apathy
So with Monathin joining that takes the last open slot in the LEAGUE OF MY$TERY (skins), the last two of which shall be filled with Ffox and Flameingback when they are both able to join later tonight.

Monathin
Sep 1, 2011

?????????
?

Luna Was Here posted:

Please only one more person join (I think you can see the people playing here: http://fantasy.na.lolesports.com/en-US/league/424498) so that there are spots open for Flameingback and Ffoxface

Im in as Wee Little Piglets.

e: Oh you already saw, derp

Zaekkor
May 12, 2010

Oh, let's break it down!

Anyone else doing a prize pool league? I'm interested. :)

Jenny Angel
Oct 24, 2010

Out of Control
Hard to Regulate
Anything Goes!
Lipstick Apathy

Monathin posted:

Yeah, its based off the league site. which uses your game login.

Got drat. When I input the exact same info that lets me log in to the game, it says the username or password were unrecognized. Moreover, I can't seem to locate the email that I used to make my account, so I can't just reset it.

This setback will not deter me from joining a meaningless fantasy league and thus becoming extra upset whenever C9 underperforms.

Transient People
Dec 22, 2011

Jonny Angel posted:

Got drat. When I input the exact same info that lets me log in to the game, it says the username or password were unrecognized. Moreover, I can't seem to locate the email that I used to make my account, so I can't just reset it.

This setback will not deter me from joining a meaningless fantasy league and thus becoming extra upset whenever C9 underperforms.

Make sure you've got the right server marked. It bounced my login attempts until I doublechecked that NA was selected.

Jenny Angel
Oct 24, 2010

Out of Control
Hard to Regulate
Anything Goes!
Lipstick Apathy
That would do it - I'm NA, but am currently in Mexico on business so I'm being counted as Latin America North unless I specify otherwise. Many thanks!

Sexpansion, I've joined your non-prize league as TIGER MILLIONAIRES. Let me know if I'm not showing up.

RealFoxy
May 11, 2011

Luna Was Here posted:

So with Monathin joining that takes the last open slot in the LEAGUE OF MY$TERY (skins), the last two of which shall be filled with Ffox and Flameingback when they are both able to join later tonight.
I'm in as Supa Hot Crew XD, I think this team name is very cute and clever.

Luna Was Here
Mar 21, 2013

Lipstick Apathy
ok, provided we can draft tomorrow anyone available for drafting past 5PM MDT?

victorious
Jul 2, 2007

As a youth I prayed, "Give me chastity and continence, but not yet."

Who the hell gets Alex Ich to join their team and puts him as a sub :psyduck:

Unless they're just doing it so they can move him around different positions, in which case I hope he gets the chance to prove himself again. He's been one of my favourite players since I first watched M5 destroy IEM Kiev (Holy poo poo that was three years ago).

Transient People
Dec 22, 2011

Luna Was Here posted:

Shouldn't be too tricky. I think I can make it.

Harry Potter on Ice
Nov 4, 2006

IF IM NOT BITCHING ABOUT HOW SHITTY MY LIFE IS, REPORT ME FOR MY ACCOUNT HAS BEEN HIJACKED

Luna Was Here posted:

Works for me just shoot me a message on league or post here before you guys want to do it. Everyone putting up a mystery skin?

curiousCat
Sep 23, 2012

Does this look like the face of mercy, kupo?
Send them all to me and I will keep them safe.

SC Bracer
Aug 7, 2012

DEMAGLIO!

victorious posted:

Unless they're just doing it so they can move him around different positions, in which case I hope he gets the chance to prove himself again. He's been one of my favourite players since I first watched M5 destroy IEM Kiev (Holy poo poo that was three years ago).

He's technically signed onto a challenger team called Brawl. I think he might have accepted the sub position to make getting his athlete's visa easier, what with T8 being an LCS team.

Killed By Death
Jun 29, 2013

I'm up for a EUW Mystery Skin Fantasy league as well, if anyone else is :)

victorious posted:

They're probably doing it as a half-favor to him so he can get a work visa in the US. He's still on a Challenger Team, Brawl, but I don't know if that would be enough for the visa, while the LCS team certainly is.

E:FB

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

PlaceholderPigeon
Dec 31, 2012

SC Bracer posted:

He's technically signed onto a challenger team called Brawl. I think he might have accepted the sub position to make getting his athlete's visa easier, what with T8 being an LCS team.

Yeah,, they just released more info about Brawl here too

e: GE vs Samsung sarting: https://www.lolesports.com

And Samsung forgets to ban Gnar, awkward

PlaceholderPigeon fucked around with this message at 10:22 on Jan 14, 2015

• Locked thread