Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Harry Potter on Ice
Nov 4, 2006

IF IM NOT BITCHING ABOUT HOW SHITTY MY LIFE IS, REPORT ME FOR MY ACCOUNT HAS BEEN HIJACKED

Luna Was Here posted:

How many teams should i set the Mystery Skin Fantasy League to

yolo 8 teams it is go here for Mystery Skin League DONT JOIN IF YOURE NOT GONNA BUY THE WINNER A MYSTERY SKIN YOU FUCKS
http://fantasy.lolesports.com/share/join/league/424498/TOJlnfGjmbJRiVnIOImH

Joined as Theres no I in teemo

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Harry Potter on Ice
Nov 4, 2006

IF IM NOT BITCHING ABOUT HOW SHITTY MY LIFE IS, REPORT ME FOR MY ACCOUNT HAS BEEN HIJACKED

Luna Was Here posted:

ok, provided we can draft tomorrow anyone available for drafting past 5PM MDT?

Works for me just shoot me a message on league or post here before you guys want to do it. Everyone putting up a mystery skin?

Harry Potter on Ice
Nov 4, 2006

Do you think I should drop mrrallez or sneaky for cop?

Harry Potter on Ice
Nov 4, 2006

Ok so don't drop sneaky. I wasn't around for our draft so my autoed roster is: Quas, Impaler, Blizer300, sneaky, nrated, mrrallez and team liquid. Soren, cabo and jankos on my bench.

I'm just trying to clean it up a little and don't know much about fantasy league

Harry Potter on Ice
Nov 4, 2006

Transient People posted:

This. And here I thought Steeelback + Yellowstar was a huge pickup for me! Grab him, grab him ASAP! Of those three players, Rralez has a broken team so he can't score, Cop has a mediocre team, and Sneaky is a moneymaker. Get Sneak and ignore the other two unless Kori comes back to MYM.

EDIT: Get not-Blizer if you can, he's not a great mid. The rest of that looks good though. What are your mid options?

Nyq, nukeduck, sloosh, xpepii, hotshot haha no

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Harry Potter on Ice
Nov 4, 2006

Haha that aphro flash mid

• Locked thread