Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
TWSS
Jun 19, 2008

Sexpansion posted:

Hey if you want to play Fantasy LCS join my Fantasy LCS League: http://fantasy.na.lolesports.com/en-US/league/377753

i joined as the fartsnatchers

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TWSS
Jun 19, 2008
I may not be around tomorrow night, is tonight ok?

TWSS
Jun 19, 2008

Sexpansion posted:

Well, scheduling for the wuss fantasy league is not going well, sorry everyone! I'm just going to run the draft in the afternoon today (2 pm EST) as it seems like that's a time that at least some of us will be able to make. Sorry for all the confusion!

Well I had planned for 730 tonight, but since you can't draft from mobile i guess I'll have an auto drafted group of scrubs. Come ooooon piglet!

TWSS
Jun 19, 2008
holy gently caress froggen is a god

TWSS
Jun 19, 2008
My heart says CLG, my fantasy says TL. Things aren't looking great for my fantasy squad with this pick/ban.

TWSS
Jun 19, 2008
Febiven's xerath should be a respect ban

TWSS
Jun 19, 2008
if gmb doesnt take gnarvan they're the worst

TWSS
Jun 19, 2008
He did it on purpose to help c9 get their groove back while simultaneously mindgaming every bot lane in the LCS into thinking that he is beatable.

TWSS
Jun 19, 2008
I really hope aphromoo keeps these pixel-seeking skillshots coming all season. CLG used to be boring to watch.

TWSS
Jun 19, 2008
SKT should just dump Bengi and stick faker in the jungle. The difference between easyhoon and faker is arguable, but I've seen faker stream Rengar, j4 and lee sin and his godly presence took over all three games.

TWSS
Jun 19, 2008

Disinterested posted:

You're an idiot.

A person can only be the best person ever in his role at one position. It's loving heresy to say that a person who could be, for example, the best quarterback ever should become just a pro-bowl borderline running back because that might make good team sense.

More like his team should unfuck itself.

Did you just compare 5 waifish nerds sitting in a chair right clicking to football? That is the gooniest poo poo I have ever heard. You don't need a different body type and centre of gravity to switch from mid to jungle.

TWSS
Jun 19, 2008
aphro drawing the blitz respect ban

TWSS
Jun 19, 2008
Would Tom Brady have almost a full hand of rings if Bill Belichick wasn't whispering in his ear?

TWSS
Jun 19, 2008
I love how there was only link's voice as the soundtrack to the awful lvl 1

TWSS
Jun 19, 2008
I missed the start of this game, why is zionspartan up 100 cs?

TWSS
Jun 19, 2008
Can anybody explain why I went from 210 fantasy points for the week down to 154 in the past hour? Space Prison 13 are you hacking our league?

TWSS
Jun 19, 2008
turtle the god

TWSS
Jun 19, 2008
Why didn't either team pick Viktor?

TWSS
Jun 19, 2008

henkman posted:

Sneaky is better than Doublelift

Yep. Aphromoo is the real carry of that botlane.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TWSS
Jun 19, 2008
Watching ocelot's forays into league of legends fail never gets old.

• Locked thread