Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Yuran M. Bazil
Jun 20, 2008

I still can't quite believe Riot decided streaming Oceania games is more important than streaming all the LPL.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Yuran M. Bazil
Jun 20, 2008

Diana top and Cho'Gath mid in the LPL right now

Yuran M. Bazil
Jun 20, 2008

babydonthurtme posted:

Woah, what team ran it? Gotta give them a watch after IEM games are done

Someone may have responded but i haven't watched IEM yet and trying to avoid spoilers, but VG ran it in their first game against iG

Yuran M. Bazil
Jun 20, 2008

The clips from the ingame comms from FNC - UOL are just loving amazing
Edit: Also Alex Ich is playing in NACS right now, I think he and his new team are just playing as subs for TDK though.

Yuran M. Bazil fucked around with this message at 03:10 on Mar 26, 2015

Yuran M. Bazil
Jun 20, 2008

lol CLB just got a free kill from a DC
and alex just died trying to 1v1 sion under turret i love challenger

Yuran M. Bazil
Jun 20, 2008

Ludens seems pretty great on AP Kog.

Yuran M. Bazil
Jun 20, 2008

huh NME really like ludens i guess.

Yuran M. Bazil
Jun 20, 2008

This J4 build actually happened in a competitive game. It was the Chinese challenger league, of course.

Yuran M. Bazil fucked around with this message at 14:01 on Apr 2, 2015

Yuran M. Bazil
Jun 20, 2008

I only caught a little bit of the game but he was absolutely deleting people in one combo. With a crit and passive he was doing like a thousand damage in one auto

Yuran M. Bazil
Jun 20, 2008

So we're gonna have the same semi-finals as last split ( i mean sorta)
e; cop's just afkin

Yuran M. Bazil
Jun 20, 2008

Unicorns are actually going to win the split. I believe.

Yuran M. Bazil
Jun 20, 2008

that was an interesting flash

Yuran M. Bazil
Jun 20, 2008

wow Kikis trying to kill Forgiven there was just full solo-queue

Yuran M. Bazil
Jun 20, 2008

this game is loving insane.

Yuran M. Bazil
Jun 20, 2008

Nope top six
http://na.lolesports.com/articles/championship-points-unlocked-and-more-2015-lcs-changes

Yuran M. Bazil
Jun 20, 2008

Alex brought the spirit of Genja with him

Yuran M. Bazil
Jun 20, 2008

Alex Ich is playing against mancloud in some challenger tournament. things have changed alot since S3

Yuran M. Bazil
Jun 20, 2008

Personally i'd like to see Easyhoon in games that actually matter so i'm all for him moving

Yuran M. Bazil
Jun 20, 2008

I looked up Varus on probuilds and one of the first results is Genja playing it jungle lmao

Yuran M. Bazil
Jun 20, 2008

From the games i saw Intense (their AD carry) looked kinda terrible . Maybe they where just bad games but he doesn't seem like he could be competitive in LCS if he doesn't step up

Yuran M. Bazil fucked around with this message at 13:27 on May 4, 2015

Yuran M. Bazil
Jun 20, 2008

who is the garbage now

Yuran M. Bazil
Jun 20, 2008

GMB Forg1ven is confirmed: http://gambit-gaming.com/news/official-statements/forg1ven-joins-gambit

Yuran M. Bazil
Jun 20, 2008

It's a lot easier to look competent against a challenger team

Yuran M. Bazil
Jun 20, 2008

http://www.dailydot.com/esports/papasmithy-ogn-broadcast/
So OGN is moving to a four day broadcast to account for the new teams, meaning Papasmithy and DoA are going to split casting duties

Yuran M. Bazil
Jun 20, 2008

It is an article by Jacob Wolf so there's a non-zero chance he just made it up but it makes sense, Papasmithy and Monte are friends, and Chobra doesn't even work for OGN anymore right?

Yuran M. Bazil
Jun 20, 2008

Hypocrisy posted:

My new favorite support in Europe.

Riot made him change his tag from Promiscuous, right?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Yuran M. Bazil
Jun 20, 2008

I feel like Lustboy just kinda got grandfathered in if he entered the competitive scene in like season 4 that name would have to be changed

E: also yeah Maplestreet is totally decent enough to at least loving get them into the challenger league

• Locked thread