Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Mashed Potato
Aug 29, 2008
I'm a huge fan of the new substitution rule in OGN. Hope it gets introduced to EU/NA/China ASAP. I think it adds a lot to the strategic flexibility of teams and makes for more interesting series.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mashed Potato
Aug 29, 2008
Add me to the list of people who underrated the new fnatic lineup. I didn't think picking up Rekkles would make Elements stomp everyone but I never thought they would lose that hard.

Another thing that surprised me was Reignover's English. It seems really good. Did anyone else notice he seems to speak with a bit of a French accent though?

Mashed Potato
Aug 29, 2008
Oh no... looks like Wickd is going for the confirmed shitter build of triforce first on gnar

Mashed Potato
Aug 29, 2008
Yeah I've seen a few people build it in OGN and it's always been bad. Seems a lot better to just build pure tank, maybe a brutalizer first?

Mashed Potato
Aug 29, 2008
l m a o

that was the loving worst call

Mashed Potato
Aug 29, 2008

Asema posted:

how dumb is dig to allow gnar and j4 to leak through lmao

loving this, what the hell dig

Mashed Potato
Aug 29, 2008
jesus it's so loving awkward hearing the casters get all excited when team 8 go for the win after taking the inhib. They'd won the game as soon as they cleaned up the fight by dragon...

Mashed Potato
Aug 29, 2008
piglet getting poo poo on by sneaky atm

Mashed Potato
Aug 29, 2008
so can liquid sub out piglet for the legendary keithmcbrief for the game tomorrow? or are the rosters locked on a weekly basis?

Mashed Potato
Aug 29, 2008
fantastic objective trading by liquid,

Mashed Potato
Aug 29, 2008
aphro is a god

Mashed Potato
Aug 29, 2008
lol, team impact calling the baron, running halfway there then realising that dragon is a much much better call and going back to it

Mashed Potato
Aug 29, 2008
That double Q deleting morgana was so goddamn filthy

Mashed Potato
Aug 29, 2008
Hahaha, that final team fight in game 2 was hilarious. Nunu just walking into the enemy team and then walking out again, with no exchange of damage whatsoever. Just saying hi to everyone before the fight in a few seconds time.

Mashed Potato
Aug 29, 2008
g g

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mashed Potato
Aug 29, 2008
Is Chobra solo casting this OGN promo tourney?

• Locked thread