Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
AnonSpore
Jan 19, 2012

"I didn't see the part where he develops as a character so I guess he never developed as a character"
Welp there goes Gambit

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

AnonSpore
Jan 19, 2012

"I didn't see the part where he develops as a character so I guess he never developed as a character"

Hypocrisy posted:

Was nukeduck as meh yesterday as he's been today?

He's racist Samson, his power is sapped by not being able to call his opponents jews

AnonSpore
Jan 19, 2012

AnonSpore
Jan 19, 2012

exethan posted:

i'm pretty sure the last game ended almost 45 minutes ago

I for one enjoy observing Phreak's bald spot

AnonSpore
Jan 19, 2012

Seriously though what's taking so long, I am paying literally no attention to the stream

AnonSpore
Jan 19, 2012

Alcatrash posted:

24 minute games are really rare these days. Does this mean TiP are really good or that Dignitas are terrible?

yes

AnonSpore
Jan 19, 2012

Combo posted:

Phreak looks way better with a shaved head than he does with this awful comb over. He looks 20 years older.

AnonSpore
Jan 19, 2012

Flipswitch posted:

Now that coaches part of the p&b phase rather than just being a C9 strength because they researched it, what else do they have going for them at that point? Just Hai's shot calling?

Hai's Talon

AnonSpore
Jan 19, 2012

K8.0 posted:

You're right, the team who's #1 streamer tells his subs "Welcome to my butthole" and reads donation comments about him having necrophiliac sexual encounters with his teammate is totally focused on everybody being mature and well behaved.

He's comparing them to Eternal Envy so

AnonSpore
Jan 19, 2012

Welp that was a game

AnonSpore
Jan 19, 2012

"He wants a Huni-pop"

:allears:

AnonSpore
Jan 19, 2012

Oh that flower thing below the gold score is dragon count

e: holy poo poo that 420 no scope

AnonSpore fucked around with this message at 20:52 on Jan 29, 2015

AnonSpore
Jan 19, 2012

Doublelift used to play a mean Garen back in season 1

AnonSpore
Jan 19, 2012

Relegate the winner, ban the loser from professional gaming for life

AnonSpore
Jan 19, 2012

Can we have like, sudden death mode where after 60 minutes Baron and Dragon leave their pits, become a hundred times stronger and randomly choose structures to destroy

AnonSpore
Jan 19, 2012

Wickd wipe that smile off your face you did nothing to be happy about

AnonSpore
Jan 19, 2012

Jerkface posted:

Bengi sucks. SKT looked boss in preseason but I think Bengi is their weakest link right now,

They call him Byeongi (toilet) when he's not doing well. :v:

AnonSpore
Jan 19, 2012

How can you get a draft like C9's and lose

AnonSpore
Jan 19, 2012

Libertine posted:

It's really funny because Crumbzz used to be probably the best Lee Sin player in NA some time ago. Between then and now it looks like he completely forgot how to play the champion.

Crumbzz also used to have solo queue rank 1 and also rank 2 on his smurf, if I remember correctly.

AnonSpore
Jan 19, 2012

Lightning Knight posted:

How would he have been the best jungler in the world when that would've been when people like Insec and Diamond were in their prime as well? I'm sure there was a point where he was one of the best junglers in North America, but best in the world seems like a stretch.

Edit: Holy poo poo I'm just now getting around to watching the Gravity/Coast game and Phreak looks sooo old. He's not even that old either, he can't be older than 35. What the hell man. :stare:

I'm pretty sure Saint's prime was before Insec was even a pro gamer

AnonSpore
Jan 19, 2012

Failboattootoot posted:

I'm glad I'm not the only one who has been thinking this. Hai did well on assassins back at worlds and seeing all the, "Hai can't play assassins" has been confusing as hell.

Hai's Talon made an imprint on our souls that can never be erased

AnonSpore
Jan 19, 2012

Are you suggesting that they were not in fact fights

AnonSpore
Jan 19, 2012

Flipswitch posted:

I went out on the piss tonight, what games were worth watching and which ones weren't? I'm in all day tomorrow on a day off so I'm gonna be catching up like a motherfucker.

this would actually be legit as gently caress even if logistically impossible/stupid/nightmarish.

UoL's game was cool and good

AnonSpore
Jan 19, 2012

But only just

AnonSpore
Jan 19, 2012

No words

AnonSpore
Jan 19, 2012

Marin Karin posted:

How do you beat the undefeated Fnatic and then lose to CW the next day? A shameful display.

EU LCS, a shameful display

AnonSpore
Jan 19, 2012

AdjectiveNoun posted:

He's not the only rear end in a top hat - Fredy122's pretty notorious for being toxic in SoloQ as well. Meanwhile Nrated is like, almost at Alex Ich or Krepo levels of being a nice guy, so I guess he kind of balances it out a little?

A few years ago if I told you someone was as nice as Alex Ich that woulda meant dude is an rear end in a top hat.

AnonSpore
Jan 19, 2012

Skippy McPants posted:

I mean, good. Part of becoming an adult. Plenty of people think poisonous, horrible poo poo all the time, but you keep a lid on it. One of the things I missed from the SC and SC 2 pro scene was the generally high level of restraint, sportsmanship and respect the various players displayed, whatever they might be like in private. I'm glad Riot is doing their best to cultivate that kind of atmosphere for League.

AnonSpore
Jan 19, 2012

Is this real life

AnonSpore
Jan 19, 2012

Christ Nidalee's damage :stare:

AnonSpore
Jan 19, 2012

I wish Riot casters were allowed to dump on bad games like Monte sometimes does.That's pretty much all I ask.

AnonSpore
Jan 19, 2012

Lightning Knight posted:

Why exactly isn't League popular in Japan? Or any esports for that matter, now that I think about I've never heard of a major Japanese esports team winning anything. :iiam:

PC gaming in Japan is in a really bad state.

AnonSpore
Jan 19, 2012

CoffeeBreak80 posted:

Holy poo poo. How does a veteran jungler like saint not know that you never stand behind baron while you attack it? I'm a terrible player and even I know that poo poo.

To be fair, Baron has had that for like 10% of Saint's total professional League of Legends career.

AnonSpore
Jan 19, 2012

Savage Cracker posted:

HotshotGG ‏@CLG_HotshotGG 7m7 minutes ago
.@TSMReginald agreed that if we tie this week, loser of next week will dye their hair pink. Shook on it, witnesses present.

Andy Dinh ‏@TSMReginald 1m1 minute ago
Fine bet is on @CLG_HotshotGG clg has always been free anyways .

Extend the bet to the entire team you wimps

AnonSpore
Jan 19, 2012

GenericGirlName posted:

JUST IN TIME TO WATCH DIG. Dig is still great to watch but heartbreakingly bad right? I've missed every dig match this season so far, but I still love dig because I'm an idiot.

No, Dig is just really bad and not fun to watch at all now.

AnonSpore
Jan 19, 2012

GenericGirlName posted:

I am so upset right now. :( Dig better pull themselves together and be a cool losers I know and love soon!

If you want the old Dig feeling just watch QTPie's stream, you get all the greatness of the old Dig plus Dankest Dungies while in queue.

AnonSpore
Jan 19, 2012

Listening to QTPie shill Skillcapped.com is loving hilarious.

AnonSpore
Jan 19, 2012

That Kass bug STILL exists?

AnonSpore
Jan 19, 2012

Keven. Just. Keven posted:

This is the worst game I've ever seen and I've seen every game team marn ever played.

Let's not say things we can't take back now

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

AnonSpore
Jan 19, 2012

Wow what's this an EULCS game that might actually be ended quickly

• Locked thread