Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Setset
Apr 14, 2012
Grimey Drawer

rabidsquid posted:

Being able to sub during BO3 has made OGN quite a bit more interesting to me, although we haven't seen any teams with rosters who can really take advantage of it so far or need to. Other than the weird SKT pocket pick where they get way too confident and then bench the mid for no reason. That has been very next level.

SKT seems to have been alternating Faker-Easyhoon-Faker-Easyhoon. It's not so much random as evenly spaced. I hope EasyHoon finds a good home, the guy is as good as anyone not named Faker.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Setset
Apr 14, 2012
Grimey Drawer

Flameingblack posted:

Unfortunately spoiled by the length of the VOD for Samsung vs G.E., but Samsung still remains my favorite team to watch. If the coaching staff can get them under control and working together better they could be a great team in the Summer split.

Bliss on not-fizz seems to be the shakiest midlaner in ogn. While I respect their ballsy picks they really should have practiced azir/rek/sej more before busting them out in pro play.

Setset
Apr 14, 2012
Grimey Drawer

Libertine posted:

CJ Entus picked up Beats by Dre as an official sponsor:
https://www.facebook.com/entus.progaming/posts/696657667098823

I wonder how the hell that came together. Pretty cool to see a big electronic brand that's not solely gaming related or Korean industrial in the esports realm.

I listened to their $269 variety headphones today and thought they sounded about as good as a $100 pair of senns or ATs. At least they're using the crazy amount of money they are making on something I find interesting, though.

e: oh god now I will have to associate Madlife with dr dre

Setset fucked around with this message at 21:16 on Jan 20, 2015

• Locked thread