Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Sexpansion
Mar 22, 2003

DELETED
Hey if you want to play Fantasy LCS join my Fantasy LCS League: http://fantasy.na.lolesports.com/en-US/league/377753

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sexpansion
Mar 22, 2003

DELETED

Monathin posted:

Is this the High Stakes Fantasy LCS? and even if not, it doesn't look like the link is working for me.

Hmmm, this is the link it's giving me: http://fantasy.lolesports.com/share/join/league/377753/ZiA0CHMfvfYSxFLCN1hK

Are you guys doing a money league? Mine can be the non-money league if anyone wants in on that.

Sexpansion
Mar 22, 2003

DELETED

Jonny Angel posted:

Sexpansion, I've joined your non-prize league as TIGER MILLIONAIRES. Let me know if I'm not showing up.

TWSS posted:

i joined as the fartsnatchers

You're in! 4 spots left in the wussy league.

Sexpansion
Mar 22, 2003

DELETED

Zerilan posted:

Joined as Promoted to Wood 5

Three spots left.

We'll figure out a drafting time once we get all the spots filled.

Sexpansion
Mar 22, 2003

DELETED

Emery posted:

When did Krepo join C9? I'm watching his stream and it's got the logo and he's playing on C9's network.

He just joined them as a streamer, he's not on either of their teams as a player or coach.

Sexpansion
Mar 22, 2003

DELETED
drat, CJ beats SKT and Najin. I did not expect that.

Sexpansion
Mar 22, 2003

DELETED
And now I'm going to watch Kakao and Rookie play in the LPL, which is crazy.

Sexpansion
Mar 22, 2003

DELETED
There's still three spots left in the win-nothing league! http://fantasy.lolesports.com/share/join/league/377753/ZiA0CHMfvfYSxFLCN1hK

Sexpansion
Mar 22, 2003

DELETED

Invalid Validation posted:

Put myself in as Banagarangs, lets hope it doesn't fall through.

One more spot open! Then we'll discuss drafting times.

Sexpansion
Mar 22, 2003

DELETED

Libertine posted:

Since I haven't played a team yet, I joined your league as Eddy's 0-8 Bloodlust, which was my team name last year but the league I had never actually drafted, so I figured I'd re-use it.

Alright, the wuss league is full. So when do you all want to draft?

Tomorrow is a holiday so that might be good, and I should be available for much of the day/night. If anyone can't draft tomorrow evening left me know.

Sexpansion
Mar 22, 2003

DELETED
I'm fine with tonight, it just has to be after Downton Abbey (so after 10 EST).

Also I will watch any time that Kakao or Dandy is on and of course I'm excited about the new OMG but beyond that I don't care about LPL either.

Sexpansion
Mar 22, 2003

DELETED
So the wuss league consists of:

1. Me
2. TWSS
3. Jonny Angel
4. Libertine
5. Invalid_Validation
6. Manic_Misanthrope
7. Zerilan
8. Monathin

Tomorrow night doesn't work for TWSS, so can we all do Tuesday? I can do pretty much anytime during the day or after about 8pm that day. It's not the end of the world if you don't get to draft, as Riot's auto-drafter is pretty decent, but I'd like for everyone to get a chance.

Sexpansion
Mar 22, 2003

DELETED

Sexpansion posted:

So the wuss league consists of:

1. Me
2. TWSS
3. Jonny Angel
4. Libertine
5. Invalid_Validation
6. Manic_Misanthrope
7. Zerilan
8. Monathin

Tomorrow night doesn't work for TWSS, so can we all do Tuesday? I can do pretty much anytime during the day or after about 8pm that day. It's not the end of the world if you don't get to draft, as Riot's auto-drafter is pretty decent, but I'd like for everyone to get a chance.

Does 6:30 EST work for everyone tonight? This might be a workable time (I realize this is late notice).

If we can't get a time together let's play on doing the draft the night before the LCS starts at 7 EST. That would be tomorrow, 1/21, 7 EST.

Sexpansion
Mar 22, 2003

DELETED
Well, scheduling for the wuss fantasy league is not going well, sorry everyone! I'm just going to run the draft in the afternoon today (2 pm EST) as it seems like that's a time that at least some of us will be able to make. Sorry for all the confusion!

Sexpansion
Mar 22, 2003

DELETED

Jonny Angel posted:

I won't be able to check the site till much later on tonight. Could you let me know who I get? I'm the TIGER MILLIONAIRES

Can do.

Sexpansion
Mar 22, 2003

DELETED

Jonny Angel posted:

Should be over, yeah? How'd I do?

Sorry it took me so long, looks like Libertine got to you first.

I got maplestreet, which makes it pretty obvious that I autodrafted.

Sexpansion
Mar 22, 2003

DELETED
LCS LCS LCS

in like 3 hours!

Sexpansion
Mar 22, 2003

DELETED

Manic_Misanthrope posted:

I'm cool with my autodraft team

would have liked more unicorns but hey, I got Baaaaallls

That is a ridiculous draft, good job :)

Sexpansion
Mar 22, 2003

DELETED
There are a ton of interesting storylines for this split.

Will any of the challenger teams be any good? What is Fanatic going to look like? Will Ryu be the best midlaner in EU (Probably not but I can dream)? Will anyone in NA be nearly as good as Cloud 9?

Sexpansion
Mar 22, 2003

DELETED
Yeah I don't really think Ryu is that good anymore I just loved KTB so I'm pulling for the fat guy.

Sexpansion
Mar 22, 2003

DELETED

Freaksaus posted:

Predictions for today!

Elements - Fnatic
Giants Gaming - Meet Your Makers
Copenhagen Wolves - H2K
SK Gaming - Roccat
Gambit Gaming - Unicorns of Love

I agree with all of this except for SK - Roccat, which I think SK will win.

Sexpansion
Mar 22, 2003

DELETED

Flipswitch posted:

Is forgotten about this, who are the other casters?

I know Krepo is one.

Sexpansion
Mar 22, 2003

DELETED

Flameingblack posted:

EU needed their own Rivington. If Riot tries to step into the DoA/Monte casting duo I'll cry.

I can't imagine that the rainbros are going to last forever. You have to think Monte is eventually going to move beyond casting, although I'm not sure if it will be working at Riot, and Doa isn't married to League.

Basically what I'm saying is enjoy the best casting duo in League while you can.

Sexpansion
Mar 22, 2003

DELETED
wickd picks Irelia and I immediately remember how annoying I find him :)

Sexpansion
Mar 22, 2003

DELETED
FNC might have a language barrier but they look like they are about five times better communicators right now than Elements.

Sexpansion
Mar 22, 2003

DELETED
J4 actually farms the jungle fairly slowly, and is a bad farming jungler. Also, you should always be switching rangers out on J4. Shook's play is... pretty confusing to me.

Also, Reignover is getting fed.

Sexpansion
Mar 22, 2003

DELETED
Man this game is turning out so much better than I possibly could have hoped.

Sexpansion
Mar 22, 2003

DELETED

Invalid Validation posted:

It amazes me that no matter what they do to Lee Sin, he is always a top pick/ban.

It's what happens when you design a champion with absurd mobility and then you also give him sustain, an execute, a shield, an ult that displaces, etc. etc. etc.

I love Lee Sin, but his kit is so overpacked it's ridiculous.

Sexpansion fucked around with this message at 20:57 on Jan 22, 2015

Sexpansion
Mar 22, 2003

DELETED
I really think H2K lost because of their teamcomp, not because of their play. Elise in particular doesn't scale at all, and Kassadin really doesn't scale like he used to. They just couldn't win after the mid game with that comp.

Sexpansion
Mar 22, 2003

DELETED
I hate that Lucian pick so much.

Sexpansion
Mar 22, 2003

DELETED
Fredy is so good. He might be my favorite toplaner right now.

Sexpansion
Mar 22, 2003

DELETED
Yeah I didn't do great with my predictions yesterday (2-3), but I love getting beat up so here we go.

Meet Your Makers - SK
Giants Gaming - Copenhagen Wolves
Roccat - Gambit Gaming
Fnatic - H2K
Unicorns of Love - Elements

I think that Elements will win today, but I really hope they lose.

Sexpansion fucked around with this message at 18:12 on Jan 23, 2015

Sexpansion
Mar 22, 2003

DELETED

Flipswitch posted:

As much as I like Flyy and Roccat, I can't help but feel disappointed when I see them play.

Roccat has a ton of talent, I think they will pull it together. Overpow is new to the top lane, Nukeduck hasn't played in the LCS in a year, etc.

Sexpansion
Mar 22, 2003

DELETED
Well, they played Cass in OGN this morning, so...

Sexpansion
Mar 22, 2003

DELETED
To be fair, I think watdefox played her in the challenger scene.

And yeah, Forgiven is so aggressive, I love it.

Edit: drat this looks like it has all the makings of a brutal stomp.

Sexpansion
Mar 22, 2003

DELETED
This game is not nearly as close as the gold makes it seem, because SK has 4 dragons of buffs.

Sexpansion
Mar 22, 2003

DELETED

Hypocrisy posted:

I'm curious if this holds or if it turns out to be yet another "solo queue star plays well the first few weeks and then utter collapse"/

I think nRated is good enough and experienced enough as a leader and shotcaller that no one on SK is going to do that.

Sexpansion
Mar 22, 2003

DELETED

Thumbtacks posted:

Speaking of which, Braum has smite.

!!!!!

Sexpansion
Mar 22, 2003

DELETED
Freeze and Unlimited are pretty much the only thing I like about CW right now.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sexpansion
Mar 22, 2003

DELETED

Transient People posted:

Uh

Guys

Don't look now but

Graves has two pairs of boots :psyboom:

eulcs.png

• Locked thread