Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
kingcobweb
Apr 16, 2005

holy poo poo

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

kingcobweb
Apr 16, 2005
It must be a lot of effort to go through translators just to insult your teammates.

Or did he get special instruction on the proper conjugation of "noob feeder"

kingcobweb
Apr 16, 2005

rabidsquid posted:

They have banks in every city.
At least Andrew Bynum would rotate for a kill in midlane

kingcobweb
Apr 16, 2005
Can't get a toxic foreign ADC! Should have gotten forg1ven

Hmmm.

kingcobweb
Apr 16, 2005
Ehh I don't know about Lustboy's vision control. In the CLG game, Aphro/Xmithie completely owned the map and Lustboy couldn't do poo poo. (Then the game fell apart.)

kingcobweb
Apr 16, 2005

Flameingblack posted:

Cloud9 Tempest has been banned and disqualified from the LCS Spring Split for using a "Ringer" (One of their players didn't patch the client so the team manager played for them :v:)

Cloud9 Tempest and all their players have to sit out the rest of the season and Cloud9 can no longer sponsor a challenger team. What a lovely mistake to make that put a bunch of people out of jobs.

http://na.lolesports.com/articles/competitive-ruling-cloud9-tempest

The player is claiming that he patched the day before, but it became corrupt and he had to completely reinstall and kept loving up. Riot still blames the organization for not contacting Customer Support first when the issue happened.

Their sub must be pissed.

And a lovely support.

And super pissed.

kingcobweb
Apr 16, 2005
Never ever ever ever listen to what high-level ADCs say unless they're regurgitating what their coaches or supports tell them

kingcobweb
Apr 16, 2005
Their early vision control is really bad. Teams can exploit that pretty easily.

kingcobweb
Apr 16, 2005
Don't know if this has been posted already, but LS dishes some dirt about (challenger team) Roar and it's mind-blowing how sketchy the challenger scene is

A plat player brought in and he was probably elo-boosted so he's just Some Plat Dude holy poo poo

kingcobweb
Apr 16, 2005

Calax posted:

I think their main weakness is that they need to have Hylissang on a ranged initiator. The guy is TERRIBLE at thresh it seems (seriously, he's 0/4 in the split and 2/4 in the playoffs with Thresh) and I think it's because he can't just snipe you and let the team finish what he started.
???

?????

Thresh is like, one of his two good champions.

I remember watching him during regular season and thinking he was awful. Then against SK he was playing like the star of the team.

He's a former midlaner, and he's picking up support champions pretty well... he's good at hitting certain skillshots (Thresh hook, Morgana binding) but other than that he's not very good. He's had some Annie initiations, too, those were sweet. But his vision control is subpar, and he often gets caught out warding, which I'd attribute to not knowing The Role Of Support as well as he knows how to hit a guy in-lane with a skillshot.

Vardags is a mediocre-to-bad ADC mostly propped up by Hylissang's skillshots.

PoE is really good, one of the best midlaners in Europe. If the team collapses, he'll have a job with basically any team he wants.

Kikis is a good jungler, and has made really great ganks like coming from behind the opposing toplane turret as Udyr, flashing over the wall, taking a tower shot, and stunning the enemy. Or perfectly avoiding wards as Gragas to flash-ult for the only possible initiation that would work. His champion pool is "large," which sometimes means he catches people offguard with a perfect pick (TF) and sometimes means that he plays absolute garbage (Gnar).

Vizicsacsi is fine. Good Sion player.

Their p/b might be the best in the LCS, or at least in the top few. It propelled them way further into the playoffs than their talent would have by itself. It gets handwaved as a bunch of gimmicks, but some of their compositions are really well thought-out, like mid Kog with three peeling champions and Jinx.

People like Monte (who I'm a big fan of even though I disagree with him on this team) just say that UoL are really bad, they play bad, their style is bad, but For Some Reason their opponents keep playing down to their level. The truth is that UoL is a high-variance team, but it's due to their team strategy of playing in a high-variance way. For a young team that wants to have a shot against squads with more experience and more talent, you have to do some high-variance strategies in order to win some series.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

kingcobweb
Apr 16, 2005
I don't see how Promiscuous is unacceptable and Lustboy is fine. Riot please stop your gendered slutshaming

• Locked thread