Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
rotinaj
Sep 5, 2008

Fun Shoe
Now I want to climb Everest and be the first person to rail the first Southeast Asian Woman From Canada To Summit Everest.

Also, how come nobody's ridden a snowmobile off the peak of Everest and then wingsuited down with a GoPro on their helmet? I want to see that fuckin' footage.

(Yes, I understand that none of that is possible, doesn't mean it wouldn't rule)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

rotinaj
Sep 5, 2008

Fun Shoe
35 people die, and I hope it's loving televised.

rotinaj
Sep 5, 2008

Fun Shoe

Meatwave posted:

I'm voting two and a half men. Someone's gonna lose their legs.

Can we just put the cast from Two and a Half Men on the mountain and watch them freeze to death?

rotinaj
Sep 5, 2008

Fun Shoe

Yes.

Let him climb.

MORE BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD, MORE SKULLS FOR THE SKULL THRONE

rotinaj
Sep 5, 2008

Fun Shoe

Bip Roberts posted:

I bet you could pack a whole lot more child corpses on the summit than regular sized human corpses.

You could cover that mountain with like TRIPLE the amount of corpses! It'd be just like in a death metal video. It's good to have goals.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

rotinaj
Sep 5, 2008

Fun Shoe

Leperflesh posted:

I think this helps to drive it home:

I wonder which drive would be nicer to make there. Someday I wanna do something like that.

• Locked thread