Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Ursine Catastrophe
Nov 9, 2009

It's a lovely morning in the void and you are a horrible lady-in-waiting.

don't ask how i know

Dinosaur Gum

CommunistPancake posted:

There's more to being an adult than getting drunk.

The "Working in IT" threads beg to differ.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ursine Catastrophe
Nov 9, 2009

don't ask how i know

Dinosaur Gum

Mathematics posted:

Seems kids these days need some light verbal abuse to show them that their childish fantasies are not going to happen.

I’m sure the dad is in no way living vicariously through the attention his son his getting. Never would he push his son into this or try and convince him not to call it off in a moment of weakness.

Ursine Catastrophe
Nov 9, 2009

don't ask how i know

Dinosaur Gum

Meatwave posted:

A new thread might be good, as it would be a fresh start for the death pool. And it's kinda appropriate that every year has it's own thread and the old one gets frozen in time and entombed forever like Green Boots.

I know those summaries of the previous year's activities take a bit of effort, but they're good for getting up to speed.

I'd personally vote for sticking with the old thread, just for the sake of keeping any Good Posts from ending up in the archive. Just update the OP with some links and change the thread title.

Also, "Everest 2016: Third Time's the Charm"

or possibly "Everest 2016: Extreme Queueing" and have this as the first pic in the OP

• Locked thread