Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

i hope a goon dies on everest with a something awful grenade keychain, thats the only way we'll be remembered in the future

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

if you go to everest make sore you have Something Awful merch on you please

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

that was just an alt and her main characters alive and kicking... the jokes on us :wth:

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

:stonk:

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

Internet Kraken posted:

In the case of photoshop lady, her guide straight up did say she was going to die if she went up the mountain. Multiple times in fact. First, he refused to summit with her because he thought she would get herself and others killed. Then he dumped her in the hands of two inexperienced sherpas so he wouldn't have to deal with her. Later he ran into her on the way to the summit, saw she didn't have nearly enough oxygen to climb, and told her in no uncertain terms she was about get herself killed. She still didn't listen and well you know how that ended.

I don't really know what you're supposed to do about a person who refuses to turn back once your in the death zone, where its a struggle just to keep yourself alive. The obvious solution is to not let dumb people on the mountain in the first place but they need the :10bux:
at that point you need to murder her to save her from herself

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

Ape Has Killed Ape posted:

I bet there's like a whole chest of pirate gold at the back of the cave, that sign is just trying to trick us.
the sign has a skull and bones, thats the international sign of pirate treasure

• Locked thread