Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
midnightclimax
Dec 3, 2011

by XyloJW

That just makes me want to go there much harder. I have no diving experience, but what the hell.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

midnightclimax
Dec 3, 2011

by XyloJW

Bob James posted:

I'm going to Everest's summit and this is how I will get there:

There was a british guy whose plan was to crash-land on Everest, and then walk the rest to the top. Of course he had neither experience in flying nor climbing.

midnightclimax
Dec 3, 2011

by XyloJW
Maybe some helicopters crashing because more and more fly to camp 2.

midnightclimax
Dec 3, 2011

by XyloJW

SimianNinja posted:

gently caress it: calling 23. (Illuminati gonna get involved! :tinfoil: )

Vladimir Putin mysteriously shows up sitting next to Green Boots, autopsy reveals he's been dead for.... ten years!!!!

midnightclimax
Dec 3, 2011

by XyloJW
Chiming in to say, that banner, holy poo poo.
Also not guessing casualties, that's like talking to the goat overlord.

midnightclimax
Dec 3, 2011

by XyloJW
Maybe if the rock is all warm, it's kind of cozy. It's like a earth vagina.

midnightclimax
Dec 3, 2011

by XyloJW
Just play this game as your only preparation for Everest.

midnightclimax
Dec 3, 2011

by XyloJW
I want to stand next to the serrac, and eat ice cream.

midnightclimax
Dec 3, 2011

by XyloJW
Is K2 actually technically complex, or is it just unpredictable and its location remote?

midnightclimax
Dec 3, 2011

by XyloJW
I'm guessing he's live-tweeting from the death zone, and lack of oxygen is kicking in.

midnightclimax
Dec 3, 2011

by XyloJW
Maybe he's mentally handicapped. I know it sounds cynical, but it's 2015.

midnightclimax
Dec 3, 2011

by XyloJW
I've read about that base jumper dying in Yosemite a couple days ago, but couldn't find his last film, "Valley uprising". Is it out on Netflix, or not released yet? It was mentioned in the article as being released in 2014, maybe just in the states.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

midnightclimax
Dec 3, 2011

by XyloJW
"heli-slung off the face"? What does that mean?

• Locked thread