Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Sheng-Ji Yang
Mar 5, 2014

ive done a couple of cenote dives they were pretty fun

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sheng-Ji Yang
Mar 5, 2014

also chiming in on the "i watched that documentary about the canadian woman and lol"

Sheng-Ji Yang
Mar 5, 2014

splifyphus posted:

Me. I am. 7 billion+ idiot monkeys swarming all over the planet, destroying and loving up everything they get their hands on.

We are an intrinsically flawed evolutionary dead end and our idiocy is bringing about the 6th mass extinction event. There are no innocents. Less monkeys is always a good thing.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F-q5BfMIE6M

Sheng-Ji Yang
Mar 5, 2014

MorgaineDax posted:

https://instagram.com/p/13WNquxFl-/

He posted this picture yesterday.

itt were a hipster enjoying a caramel macchiato on everest moments before fatal head trauma

Sheng-Ji Yang
Mar 5, 2014

i hope more people die, and do so painfully and alone

Sheng-Ji Yang
Mar 5, 2014

I AM BRAWW posted:

I don't know how to cook, I live on my own, and I've come up with every excuse in the book to justify my toxic behavior for the better part of my adult life. I've made self deprecating "fat guy" jokes for as long as I can remember but have started hearing similar comments from my colleagues at work, my family, and friends over the last few weeks.

Today it hit home that, joking aside, I AM the fat guy and it's NOT cute. My insides are pickled, I run a myriad of health risks that I don't even know exist, and am absolutely certain that I'll suffer some sort of complication if I don't make an effort to change my life.

I can't really cook but I can learn. I don't know what I'm doing but I'm prepared to pick it up as I go. I'm pretty ashamed of my shape and it's caused me to change from an otherwise fun extrovert to a deeply private introvert over the span of a decade. I hate summer because I can't cover up my chest and belly but winter forces me to layer and look like a whale.

Succinctly, I want my life back.

The fat jokes are over.

Wish me luck, SomethingAwful.com

good luck fellow goon

Sheng-Ji Yang
Mar 5, 2014

good news yall a 6.7 aftershock has hit and more avalanches, probably even more dead rich white people (also sherpas and nepalese i guess)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sheng-Ji Yang
Mar 5, 2014

keevo posted:

Don't think this video has been posted yet:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_JC_wIWUC2U

gently caress

• Locked thread