Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Top City Homo
Oct 15, 2014

Ramrod XTreme

Ursine Asylum posted:

One of the first google results is still the facebook page. I thought it was a joke thing until I looked at the dates...

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Top City Homo
Oct 15, 2014

Ramrod XTreme

JB50 posted:

At the end of the Doc her family tries to blame the Neplaese Govt and the sherpas for her stupidity. Dumasses.

Her husband oddly doesnt seem upset about her death.

south asian wives are a dime a dozen

he got a bossy narcissist instead of an obedient waifu and he gets to start over

truly a blessing

Top City Homo
Oct 15, 2014

Ramrod XTreme

Nigmaetcetera posted:

I'm gonna start an adventure tour travel agency, but we're just gonna kill all our customers, drain as much of their money as we can, and claim they died on the great adventure they paid to go on. In reality, the unconscious bodies will be auctioned off to wealthy cannibals immediately after we gently caress 'em up with the captive bolt gun. Hell I bet there's people who would pay for THAT.

sell off well preserved corpses to cannibals instead of for medical parts that could total almost 2 million dollars a pop?

loving amateur

Top City Homo
Oct 15, 2014

Ramrod XTreme
i know that when i scuba dive 200 feet and run really low on air i just ignore it and continue on my awesome sea adventure

hell yea

Top City Homo
Oct 15, 2014

Ramrod XTreme

Bishop posted:

Ok so indulge me for a post. I'm a minor cave diver, only a few dozen under my belt, my thing is being a deep ocean wreck diver. I know a few people
Who have died . I train and study all the time: Am I a dumb idiot according to this thread

i am a deep seas diver as well cold water diver night diver etc.

i will never cave dive

• Locked thread