Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
I'm Crap
Aug 15, 2001
i'm fairly sure whoever at the insurance company handled that claim googled her name, found one of these threads, and then dunked the claim form into the basura laughin'

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

I'm Crap
Aug 15, 2001
nah

I'm Crap
Aug 15, 2001

A Spider Covets posted:

i just like mountain sports they are fun but it's sad when people die doing them
disagree, it's very cool and funny. heil hitler

I'm Crap
Aug 15, 2001

monster on a stick posted:

You know that was Alaska and not the safari, and that guy was actually trying to do some good about bears not being the great evil that must be destroyed instead of trying to shoot them?
the most good he ever did a bear was feeding it

I'm Crap
Aug 15, 2001

HiHo ChiRho posted:

How dare you all make fun of people who died on that mountain. Has this forum no shame?
all of those people are severely mentally ill fyi and it's very necessary to say it at least 10-15 times each page

I'm Crap
Aug 15, 2001

OMGVBFLOL posted:

i'm not saying im glad an obnoxious coachella-attending gentrifier died, but i am getting a pretty big chuckle out of him dying literally the day after mocking the mountain's danger on instagram
you're definitely very mentally ill i'm afraid :(

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

I'm Crap
Aug 15, 2001

frajaq posted:

hey now that was actually pretty funny
you know it and i know it, but i think our forum superiors have spoken :( :(

• Locked thread