Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Roki B
Jul 25, 2004

Medical Industrial Complex

Biscuit Hider
I'm going to go via pressurized space suit exo suit combo and waddle my way to the top with goatse strapped to the back of my EVA pack. And on the way down my sweet gold tinted visor is going to have etching with a big "LOL" on the front.

Im surprised someone hasn't brought up a full pressure suit to go ez mode but maybe its all about ~*~tHe cHaLleNGe~*~.

Also laughed at dumb canada woman. Whats her bitch idiot ex husbando being owned by now?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Roki B
Jul 25, 2004

Biscuit Hider
It's the partial pressure of oxygen, not absolute concentration which you fuckers should know, a la diffusion. There is not less oxygen by percentage.

Roki B
Jul 25, 2004

Biscuit Hider

Hummingbirds posted:

Well there's a lower percentage of oxygen in a given volume compared to a lower elevation, right? That's probably what people mean.

Yes and then no. They don't. They are stupid.

Roki B
Jul 25, 2004

Biscuit Hider
I want to think the sherpas cull the herd as they see fit.

Canada girl was fine going up and coming down. She just got stuck in the snow. Oops. Don't let you die? Shhhhh, hush now. It'll be warm soon. *clips carabener to line*

Roki B
Jul 25, 2004

Biscuit Hider
Plant a landmine at the summit. Lol

• Locked thread