Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Gone Fashing
Aug 4, 2004

KEEP POSTIN
I'M STILL LAFFIN

Rondette posted:

ha, I'd forgotten about that. Fair play to him for seeing the funny side.

OK so here is my current library of books-

I haven't gotten round to reading the Bear Grylls one, the Graham Hoyland one, the James Ballard one and am halfway through the John Hunt one. I also have 'Touching the Void' but have lent it to a friend. If there are any of the others here that I've read that you want to know more about let me know, also any recommendations!
Savage summit was really bad imo. Disappointing because the subject (history of women climbing k2) is very interesting. I just couldn't stand the writing.

I've read no way down, into thin air, and buried in the sky as well - what would you recommend next?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gone Fashing
Aug 4, 2004

KEEP POSTIN
I'M STILL LAFFIN
No way down is also a pretty good book about the 2008 k2 stuff. I liked buried in the sky a bit more but they were both excellent.

• Locked thread