Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
uXs
May 3, 2005

Mark it zero!

Pick posted:

what's the loving point, it's just a dirty-rear end scrub hole

Eh, that looks pretty cozy actually. I can appreciate people who do poo poo like that, provided they are properly trained and know the risks.

re: Canadian crazy woman: I'm pretty sure I remember reading a past thread with her in it, before she actually made the attempt. Impressed that she made it up, didn't think she would. I'm sure she's happy with it now. Oh wait.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

uXs
May 3, 2005

Mark it zero!
Hmh yeah, I read the start of the 2012 thread again and I most likely just read that. So I'd only known about her when she was already dead. My bad.

uXs
May 3, 2005

Mark it zero!

bartlebyshop posted:

Some sled dogs weaken faster than others and you don't want to feed them past some point. Instead, you sacrifice them and feed the meat to your men/the other dogs to keep them going longer. Scott brought ponies to Antarctica to haul and they kept sinking into the snow, which they tried to fix by making snowshoes for them. Didn't work too well.

Mostly because they didn't actually use them...

• Locked thread