Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Party Bug
Mar 13, 2008

SALT BECOMES EMPOWERMENT

Glazius posted:

I wonder if that's even possible to win.
It's not possible. Hog is balling out of control.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Party Bug
Mar 13, 2008

SALT BECOMES EMPOWERMENT

We're on the case!

My investigation about Hog needed to begin as soon as possible...but I was already late for work.

Do you think Scooby Doo worried about his job?
No. Because his job was to be a dog.

I went back to the court. I could talk to people around there and try to learn something about him.

I saw my face reflected in blurry glass. My reflex quickly appeared before me.
For 10% of your soul, I can tell you where Hog's apartment is.

NO DAD I'M A DETECTIVE.

In the street, there was a drunk woman leaning against the wall, an odd couple walking and a quiet newsman. There were also some kids playing at the court. I took a look and thought, with whom should I talk first?

Look at this group of winners. I guess we'll talk to the normal people first.

The couple could have seen Hog around here. I talked to them.

I'm sorry, young man. We are not from around here. The only thing we know is that this is the luckiest neighborhood in the city.
You can really tell by the cracked paint and shopping carts full of trash.
What do you mean?
In the last six months, 18 people who lived around here won the lottery.
It's true! We come here just to raise our chances of winning the lottery.
That's very interesting!
But some people say that there is also a curse. Half of the lottery winners committed suicide!
Too much money, I think it got into their heads...but that won't happen to us, right, honey?
Of course not, dear.
Thanks for the information, I guess.

Maybe the newsman knew something.

Oh, yes! Sure, young man. I have plenty of information. I have magazines and newspapers. From this city and from abroad.
No, sir, I am looking for a person. A guy called Hog.
Hey...are you a cop? What do you want around here? I've never even heard about him. I know nothing.

How owes me a lot of money and if you don't tell right now what I want to know...
No! No need for violence. I'll talk. I'll tell you what I know about him. Hog lives in that building over there. Apartment 71C. I swear to you that's all I know.
CASE CLOSED. I guess we can ask around and see if we learn anything useful from these other people.

Maybe the drunk woman knew something about Hog.

I'd seen her before, in the crowd at the bar.

I know you, cutie. I know you. Do I? Yeah, I know you. You are that cute boy that the tattooed girl left behind sad and blue, aren't you?
Yeah, but I need help. Focus.
Oh...ok, if you say so, mister. Hey...wait a second? You were looking for me, weren't ya? I was looking for you too, cute boy. Hehehe...

Maybe if we play it cool...
You are not really, really my type. You know?
Not enough charm.
I drank too much, you are cute but, hmm...you are cute, you know? I foudn you. I found you cute...cute boy. Come with me!

Nope nope nope.
I went to the court and asked the kids of they knew something about Hog.

He plays in this same place. You've probably seem him around before.
Get out! We are playing, don't you see?
I have never been good with kids anyway...
These kids havery very important dunks to make and don't have time for any of this bullshit. Faust's lack of charm inhibits him once again.

I went directly to Hog's aparment.

The door as unlocked and no one was there. On the table I saw cocaine and some slices of pizza from yesterday.
What kind of life is this?

A little piece of paper caught my attention. A list with a few names and numbers was written on it. I shivered. There were two names I knew on that list. My name was one of them and there was a number 10 written beside it. The last name on the list was Wagner's. He was the only one who did not have a number beside the name.

Wagner? This is Faust.
Whazzup, Faust! Sweeeet, dude!?
You have to get out of town, man! Your life is in danger!
What's all this fuzz, Faust?
This is serious, man! I'm in Hog's apartment, man! He has a list and your name is on it!
What? What the hell are you doing in there?
It doesn't matter, man! Run away! Fast!
I think you're overreacting...
He has a table full of cocaine bags. I can assure you, these are not for recreational purposes only.
He's eating his pizza off the floor, Wagner. Off the floor!
You have to trust me, man...
Okay, I'm gonna spend some time in my parents town.
Great idea! Just don't tell anyone where you are going to.

Wagner is safe now. All I had left for me was to go away...

I took a walk and looked around the apartment. I searched for anything that could help me knock Hog out. While searching for something to hit him with...a little bottle called my attention. I recognized the bottle. It was the same medicine my ex-girlfriend used to get to sleep.

I remembered that, after taking the medicine, it didn't take her more than half an hour to get fully asleep. Four or five pills would be more than enough to make Hog fall asleep.

Great, lets spend three seasons trying to figure out what to do with the ricin. Does it go in the pizza or in the cocaine?

cant cook creole bream
Aug 15, 2011
I think Fahrenheit is better for weather
It would be really awkward if you posion his floor pizza and the guy just decides to throw it away.

Do that.

Does anyone know if mixing sleeping pills with cocaine has any side effects? Sounds lethal.

Seraphic Neoman
Jul 19, 2011

Mixing medicine sounds like a bad idea. I bet murder would smash our soul stat good and proper.

Put it on the pizza

sullat
Jan 9, 2012
Murder is the unlawful killing of another human. Since Hog is apparently not a person, it isn't a murder! We just gotta get the sparkly guy on the stand to testify if we need to. Besides, sleeping ills + coke seems like a good time. Let's do that for him.

ultrafilter
Aug 23, 2007

It's okay if you have any questions.

Put it in the cocaine.

fool of sound
Oct 10, 2012
Put the pills in his coke.

ViggyNash
Oct 9, 2012
In the coke.

Wouldn't it look obvious on the pizza?

Waffleman_
Jan 20, 2011

I don't wanna I don't wanna I don't wanna I don't wanna!!!

ViggyNash posted:

In the coke.

Wouldn't it look obvious on the pizza?

Make it look like parmesan.

Ghostwoods
May 9, 2013

Say "Cheese!"
Lace the coke. Happens all the time. Uh, so they tell me. From beyond the grave.

Tunahead
Mar 26, 2010

Lace the cocaine to defeat the Hogmunculus.

Kangra
May 7, 2012

If you want to hang out, you gotta take Hog out
Cocaine.

Probably neither is going to actually work anyway.

Glazius
Jul 22, 2007

Hail all those who are able,
any mouse can,
any mouse will,
but the Guard prevail.

Clapping Larry
Man, how quickly we're stooping to murder.

Kite Pride Worldwide
Apr 20, 2009

Glazius posted:

Man, how quickly we're stooping to murder.

Hey, maybe if he dies, we can absorb his soul? Lace the coke.

CzarChasm
Mar 14, 2009

I don't like it when you're watching me eat.

SSNeoman posted:

Mixing medicine sounds like a bad idea. I bet murder would smash our soul stat good and proper.

Actually, it seems like the soul stat isn't a morality meter of any kind, and by being immoral and obnoxious we seem to have a way of building up our soul number in fact. However, if the game is going to gently caress us over in any way, it should be that someone who is not Hog is going to [eat pizza] or [snort coke].

oh well, Dope the coke

Panic! at Nabisco
Jun 6, 2007

it seemed like a good idea at the time
Mixing sleeping pills (barbiturates, usually) with cocaine (a stimulant) would indeed be very, very bad for our friend Hog.

So let's do that. :unsmigghh:

Dr. Buttass
Aug 12, 2013

AWFUL SOMETHING
Dealers don't use, man. Put it in the pizza.

ProApocalyptic
Nov 19, 2013
(I've only been skimming this, so forgive me if I've missed something.)

So, does this game just kind of ignore the fact that Faust was a thing at least 200 years before Goethe was born?

It just seems to me that for name-dropping Goethe so much it's missing a lot of the interesting stuff that differentiates his play from earlier tellings of the legend. I'd be really surprised if they actually tried to tackle the ultra-abstract part 2 of Goethe's version in this thing.

ProApocalyptic fucked around with this message at 13:04 on Jan 26, 2015

Dinictus
Nov 26, 2005

May our CoX spray white sticky fluid at our enemies forever!
HAIL ARACHNOS!
Soiled Meat

Panic! at Nabisco posted:

Mixing sleeping pills (barbiturates, usually) with cocaine (a stimulant) would indeed be very, very bad for our friend Hog.

So let's do that. :unsmigghh:

Dope the coke.

Carbon dioxide
Oct 9, 2012

Am I the only one who keeps reading the thread title as 'Goatse Simulator'?

cant cook creole bream
Aug 15, 2011
I think Fahrenheit is better for weather
Yes. Yes you where.

Party Bug
Mar 13, 2008

SALT BECOMES EMPOWERMENT

Everyone seems really down to kill a dude, so we'll drop it in the cocaine.
Then I heard some steps on the corridor, towards the door. Hog was coming. I needed to do something. I've decided...

And hide, of course.

Dr. Buttass posted:

Dealers don't use, man. Put it in the pizza.

Notorious B.I.G. posted:

Number 4: Know you heard this before. Never get high on your own supply.
He scratched his nose and walked towards the table.

...Maybe that's how he got that nickname...after three slices of pizza, he sat on the couch, and smiled.

I know you are out there, Faust! Come out...

Everything has happened so fast...have I gone too far? Should I have kept myself happy with the life

I had? Damned forsaken pact!

The darkness was so comfortable. Perhaps after a time of darkness...a white, calm and warm light would come. But I felt that was not my time yet. No! I had to stay alive!

You're awake! How are you feeling?
A little dizzy...what happened?
You had recieved a strong blow in your head. Apparently you were assaulted...can't you remember anything?
All that cocaine and the man can't even afford some bullets.
Yes, I remember the blow.
You will be discharded in a few hours. I recommend you to stay a few days at home, resting...
Listen, I know you just came out of a comma but you gotta get out of here so I can go kill the RED team.

Considering all that had happened, the last thing I was going to do was to stay home and rest!

I went to my secret place. The place I go when I need to be alone, when I really need to think about me and my life. Being located in a great plain over the city, it enjoyed a wonderful sunset view.For some reason, looking at the sun made my thoughts clearer.

More than once, I caught myself talking to the sun and, somehow, it answered me.
It definitely wasn't because of my concussion. Nope.

This is all, just...crazy! What should I do? I don't really know what this is all about...

I liked that place because no one used to go there. The old man really caught me by surprise. He was sinister. He could be anyone, but his face had something unsettling and his eyes...one was green and the other was brown.

Would you like some advice from an older soul?

We're going to get it no matter what, so I'll just agree.

You are good mannered. That's good, my boy. Very good. You have chosen quite a nice place to thi...

COOOOFFFF!!!

I had heard bad coughs before, but nothing like that. Then I saw that the hand he used to cover his mouth was stained with his own blood.

We need to get you to a hospital!
I'm okay, boy, I'm okay. Calm down. Will it bother you if I smoke?

He chose to cure his coughing with smoke.
Works every time.

I'll eventually die anyway, no matter what. Smoking a single cigarette won't make any differene to death.
To be honest, I don't smoke. A pack of cigarettes appeared in my pocket and suddenly I was smoking.
I've never heard of a non-smoker who carries a pack of cigarettes in his pocket before.
Just like you had never heard of someone who had sold his s...COOOOOOOFFF!!! COOOOFFFF!!!! COOOFFFF!!!!!

The coughing was heavier this time. There was even more blood than before in his hand.

You really should go to a hospital, mister.
COOOFF!! Really? COOOFFF! To do what? I'm tired of hospitals...COOFFF!!!!

...I'll be straightforward with you. You made the pact...
How do you know about that?
I can see the scar in your hand. Faust...

The old man knew about the pact and he also knew my name.

You haven't realized it yet, but your role in all this is bigger than you think. And how do you feel about all these new opportunities?

Believe me when I tell you...you have no idea of how a real curse feels like. No one can force you to sell your soul. Not even her. It's up to you to choose how to spend the parts of your soul. If you choose wisely, it can be a blessing, boy.
And what about all theses troubles and odd situations happening in my life?
They have little to do with the pact. The pact is just a way she found to get what she really wants. The pact is not that bad.
Because I can get anything I want?
That is one way to address the situation. You won something a lot more valuable than that.
What do you mean?
Your reflex. It isn't the same, right?
He became some kind of demon who makes my wishes come true. That doesn't seem so nice to me.
I wouldn't call him a demon. It...it is neither good nor bad. It's just what it is. It's your will. Your reflex.
If he doesn't want to harm me, why is it so interested in my soul?
It is not like that. Your soul is the price to alter the fabric of reality. The reflex offers you the price you have to pay to do that.
I don't understand. Why is the price of everything so high? Even simple things have a high price.
You have a big urge to make things happen. Things which shall come naturally things that will come at the right time. The choice to waste your soul with that type of wish is yours.
Anyway, who are you?
I'm the only one who can help you. I know what her plan is. Well... there is one more person who knows about that. But unfortunately, that person can't do much for now...
What's her plan?
COOOFFF!!! COOOOOOFFF!!!

I had less time than I expected! COOOFFFF!!!!
I'll call the emergency!
No, no...COOOOFFFF!!!! Escape! Do not let her catch you!
What are you talking about!?
COOOOFFFFF!!! She will do anything to catch you...COOOOOFFFFF!!!

RIP explosition man.

Oh, what, save him? Nah, he's boring the angels now.

The scene was already too bizarre for me.

So, you're on my side after all?
For 300% of your soul, I can answer that question.

FAUST IS GETTIN' UPSET!

For 5% of your soul I can answer that question.

I think that's answer enough. If our inner self wasn't a pedantic dick I'd spend it, but we got burned for this before.

As soon as my reflex was gone, the doorbell rang.

Who is it?

HELLO, IT IS ME. A POLICE OFFICER OF THE LAW.
I think m.gaia just stopped trying after like 1/3rd of the game.

Yes, I am Faust. Would you like to enter?
That won't be necessary. I just wanted to ask you some questions.
Is a man known as Hog your acquaintance?

Can't trust the police no justice no peace.

Are you sure, sir? I got several witnesses who claim they saw you two on a basketball court.
Then it is not true that you two have a mutual friend?
Wagner has always had a talent for bad companions.
So I can assume you are not a friend of the man known as Hog?
I'm certainly not.
You were seen the next day walking through his neighborhood. What were you doing there?
Now I can not go anywhere I want?
It must have been very important. Something urgent, maybe. Because you didn't attend your job that day. Am I right, Mr. Faust?
I can't prove anything. Yet. But... my intuition is telling me that you were at Hog's apartment.
...I will not answer anything else before knowing the reasons of these questions.
Hog was found dead in his apartment. I'm just questioning possible witnesses...what you have told me, Mr. Faust...and what you haven't told me are forcing me to consider your attitude suspicious. I have to consider you a suspect in this case.

My purpose was merely to ask you a few questions...but now you are the prime suspect!

This whole story was very odd. Something was telling me that, guilty or innocent, I was going to be arrested. And in prison I wouldn't be able to figure out what was really going on. The cop was fat and clumsy...

Oh man what should we do

Notorious B.I.G. posted:

Number 9 shoulda been Number 1 to me:
If you ain't gettin' bagged stay the gently caress from police.
Thanks, Biggie.

I pushed the police officer and ran. That fat doughnut-eater cop wouldn't be able to catch me...

drat!

I ran frantically...and left him behind.

I admit I just wanted to use that 3 points of body for something. If your score is below 2 or something you get busted. And, guess what, no choices this time. All the ones in here don't matter. The next update has a cool dude in it though.

Party Bug fucked around with this message at 01:48 on Jan 31, 2015

bean mom
Jan 30, 2009

man, apt 15 looks like they're really livin the life!

We should spend souls to make friends over there

Seraphic Neoman
Jul 19, 2011

Well what did I tell you people :colbert:

Waffleman_
Jan 20, 2011

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OGp9P6QvMjY

You guys! We're bad at this!

Party Bug
Mar 13, 2008

SALT BECOMES EMPOWERMENT

Zyla posted:

man, apt 15 looks like they're really livin the life!

We should spend souls to make friends over there
he shouldn't leave those polaroids out, this is a rough neighborhood

Party Bug
Mar 13, 2008

SALT BECOMES EMPOWERMENT

It seemed like no one had followed me.

From a nice lad to an outlaw, Faust. You've changed.
I did nothing! I didn't kill anyone! This is all your fault! And of this stupid pact!
Don't be so rude! Nobody is to blame for the police being so dumb...of course you didn't kill anyone.
Of course I didn't!
So...who killed him?

It makes sense...your friend Wagner was his client, right? Maybe the police thinks you also had some business with Hog. I wonder who might have been the killer...

He used the pact to steal someone's girlfriend...and ended up being the victim of her boyfriend's vengence. It makes sense, doesn't it?

Nah.

But actually, none of that matters. While you were standing here...the police seized the opportunity and came after you. Silly boy...
What do you mean?

Freeze! Stay right where you are or I'll knock you down!
Garland? Is that you?
???
That's right, keep talking! You're only making things worse for yourself! I hate these young kids, they are all so dumb!

gently caress player agency, we're going to jail. We at least get to share a cell with Hugh Jackman, still serving his time for Van Helsing.

This will be your waiting room...until the police chief has time enough to take your testimony.
At least I have company now. What is your name, boy?
Faust.
Tell me...for what kind of crime did the weird old woman frame you? You made the pact, didn't you?

Apparently they broadcast this poo poo on the news, because everyone in the world seems to know we're rolling with the devil.

I also made the pact. I don't know if you noticed, but...you cannot talk about the pact with someone who hasn't done it yet. It was that crazy old woman who found a way to get my in jail...she made them believe I killed an idiot known as "Hog".
!!!

Hahaha! I shouldn't be surprised! That old woman tells many lies...and somehow manages to make everyone believe her. We are innocent, both. Of this crime, at least. She kills Hog herself. Every time. When I first me him, he had already died several times.
What the hell are you talking about? He was alive and well the last time I saw him.
How can you be so sure?
The dead do not talk, walk, play basketbell, or laugh in my face...
And people don't sell their souls in exhange for wishes, right? You know nothing about death. You know nothing about this world. What you assumed to be true may be false. ...And what you assumed to be false may be true.

I don't trust him at all...but in an awkward way, what he said makes sense. I noticed for the first time how much I didn't know. Just how stupid and arrogant it was to believe so blindly in the "truths" spoken to me. It was like seeing for the first time things who had always been in plain sight.

I see...
I wasn't wrong about you. I knew you were smart. Hog died the first time a few years ago. He was drug dealer who got involved with whom he shouldn't.
And how do you know all of this?
Let's focus on what's important, okay? The question you should be asking is...how does a dead man come back to life and just go around walking and talking and all that?
Ok...how does a dead person come back to life and go around walking and talking?
Somehow that strange woman stocks souls of other people and uses them as currency...to bring people back. Not as humans, but as some sort of undead. When Hog died, the old woman made him an offer he couldn't refuse. She told him she could bring him back to life, but he would have to pay her a debt before dying again.
So she's a bank. Got it.
The amount of soul required to turn someone into undead is enormous...and the deal the old woman offered to Hog is that he should pay double that amount. Hog thought he could get enough souls to get credit with that crazy woman...so that he could come back to life when he died, which is very useful for a drug dealer. And that is why he is always so desperate to collect souls. But he was very naive. The old woman would never allow that to happen. Whenever he reaches his goal, she finds a way to kill him again. So in this way, he always comes back to life in debt, which works perfectly well for her plans. In addition to no longer being a human, Hog is now a slave. If only he accepted death he could rest in peace. He tried to make a bet on your soul, right?
Yes.
The crazy woman uses people who are afraid of death, such as Hog...to collect as many souls as possible to do who knows what. I found out too much and started to cause trouble. Then she found a way to get me here.
Sorry, but...why not just kill you?
The old woman is a perfectionist and has a macabre sense of humor. If she killed me, she would not have my soul. And she finds it amusing to put all the people who bother her in one place.
So all the prisoners that are here are people accused of killing Hog? That makes no sense! Several people accused of the same crime?!
Wake up, Faust. Stop trying to make sense of everything, ok? We're talking about magic here! It's the type of her magic...she makes people believe in absurdities.
Do you still doubt me?

It's natural that you suspect me...at this point only an idiot wouldn't suspect me. But take a look around...do you notice something strange in this cell?
Besides two inmates talking about souls, you mean?
Yes, two guys who made the pact in the same cell would already be too much of a coincidence. But that's not all...look around...there's nowhere where we can see our reflection!

He was right. I hadn't noticed. But that cell was absolutely matte. The iron bars were dirty and rusty. There wasn't anything that someone could use to see a clear reflection.

This place has been prepared to recieve us. We have no way to make wishes here.

What are you talking about?
You know...when everything gets dark and weird...and the mysterious woman appears...the demon appears, even without any mirror.
Mysterious woman? You mean the crazy woman?
Not at all! This one is young and attractive.
I don't know what you're talking about...I've never been to such a thing as a 'dark reality'. What kind of drugs did Hog give you?

I had been thiking that the mysterious woman and the darkworld were part of the pact. I wondered if I was the only one who could see them.

My cellmate didn't seem to see it or hear it.

Anyway...I figured out how to see my reflection here.
So tell me how and let's get out of here.
No.
What do you mean?
I can't tell you. It's not that simple.

You are alone.

Have you seen how much I lift?

Oops nevermind.

His demon appeared between us.

I don't even have to touch you.
I'm not trying to harm you. I'd help you, if I could.
drat you! You @#*%26#%!
I have no choice. The wish I need to make requires a lot more soul than I have. That's why I need your help. Let's make a deal.

I don't expect you to give me anything...I need your soul. And you...you need to know how to see your reflex here and you need more soul to get out. You are going to need my soul!
Here's the deal: we will bet all the soul we have against each other. Then, we'll let luck decide.

Hey thread, do you want to gamble for THE ULTIMATE PRICE?

RBA Starblade
Apr 28, 2008

Going Home.

Games Idiot Court Jester

Gamble it all away because it's not like we've been a success at anything so far anyway.

Carbon dioxide
Oct 9, 2012

RBA Starblade posted:

Gamble it all away because it's not like we've been a success at anything so far anyway.

Seconded.

Waffleman_
Jan 20, 2011

gently caress it! Things can't get any worse! Just gamble it!

ViggyNash
Oct 9, 2012

Waffleman_ posted:

gently caress it! Things can't get any worse! Just gamble it!

Pretty much was I was gonna say.

OG17
Oct 6, 2002

IF I AM TROLLING REPORT ME!
How does something that's completely dependant on its story end up as an uninspired stream of aggressively stupid events that's both ridiculous and dull? I wouldn't take the time to play it, never mind transcript it - before this is done, can you share your own thoughts on the game?

The_White_Crane
May 10, 2008
Gamble.

Although the way to see your reflex is by looking into the eyes of the other person, so really Faust should be able to figure this out himself.

vancho1
Oct 6, 2013
Hell no, this smells like a trick.

Seriously, the entire soul? When we don't even know the consequences? (Okay, maybe we do, the consequence is lung cancer).

I say, wait. It's not like your situation is going to get any worse by doing nothing.

Internet Kraken
Apr 24, 2010

slightly amused
GAMBLE GAMBLE GAMBLE!!! :byodood:

I mean at first I was a proponent of playing smart but Faust seems dead set on being a moron so gently caress it lets just go crazy.

Party Bug
Mar 13, 2008

SALT BECOMES EMPOWERMENT

OG17 posted:

How does something that's completely dependant on its story end up as an uninspired stream of aggressively stupid events that's both ridiculous and dull? I wouldn't take the time to play it, never mind transcript it - before this is done, can you share your own thoughts on the game?
It's bad.

Waffleman_
Jan 20, 2011

It's a solid idea, but it feels like they just gave up like a couple chapters in. Even the grammar is starting to go to crap. Several clunky sentences that need editing.

ultrafilter
Aug 23, 2007

It's okay if you have any questions.

I had high hopes for this one based off the first couple updates, but I'm adjusting my expectations as we go on.

McDragon
Sep 11, 2007

All that intelligence and he can't work out glasses are reflective? Guessing it turns out to be the eyes thing and the writer just didn't think of that though.

This game seems pretty unpolished, but I do like the little changed details when Mrs. Satan is about. All the eyes and tentacles and graspy hands.

Also make sure to not use up or get any more soul, you have the perfect amount right now. :v:

Also also I guess it's probably so there aren't a million billion choices but it bugs me a bit that every single soul spend thing is reflex guy's suggestion and Faust is such a personality void he never thinks of anything himself. I get he's supposed to be part of him and all. Or maybe that's all part of the scam and it's really Mrs. Satan in disguise and also she plays all the pact makers against each other so she can get All The Souls.

Anyway, it's Gamble Time.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Glazius
Jul 22, 2007

Hail all those who are able,
any mouse can,
any mouse will,
but the Guard prevail.

Clapping Larry
I just kind of laughed at that dark alley where the mortal world graffiti wasn't enough so they put in HELL GRAFFITI for the dark world.

• Locked thread