Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
twerking on the railroad
Jun 23, 2007

Get on my level
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1Tunzpug_P0

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

twerking on the railroad
Jun 23, 2007

Get on my level

glowing-fish posted:

One one hand, I believe that there is a lot of media bias towards reporting pitbull attacks, etc.

But on the other hand, my one experience with a pitbull owner involved a lot of circular logic.

"My pitbull is harmless and friendly!"

"She growled at me."

"Well, that was because you were acting the wrong way. Don't act nervous."

Kind of a "no true Scotsman" fallacy: the dog acts friendly to people who aren't nervous, and if the dog gets mad at you, that is just proof that you are nervous.

"My pitbull is so well-socialized it just loves playing with other dogs!"

*Mauls black lab*

"What did your dog do to provoke my sweety? You're not a very good dog owner, are you?"

twerking on the railroad
Jun 23, 2007

Get on my level

Superconsndar posted:

A well bred one

Where would dogs be without people to make sure they are bred into perfect physical and metal health?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3mK9-0-BU38

twerking on the railroad
Jun 23, 2007

Get on my level

Damo posted:

how did i ever live the in pre-2005/youtube era where videos of dogs loving wasn't just a click away at any moment i desired

You certainly wouldn't have a thriving bulldog puppy mill since they apparently can't gently caress without human assistance.

• Locked thread