Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Luvcow
Jul 1, 2007

One day nearer spring
Purebreds are the banjo playing porch monkeys of the dog world.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Luvcow
Jul 1, 2007

One day nearer spring

Monkey Fracas posted:

Christ maybe if you want to feel tough go work out or something

Nope, gonna get a scary dog and hope people think I'm masculine gently caress yeeeAaa

to be fair I guess "dangerous retard" isn't exactly what you wanna mess with

It's a fashion accessory, a piece of property like a gold chain.

Luvcow
Jul 1, 2007

One day nearer spring

Fluffy Bunnies posted:

I could bite you harder than a pit could. Their jaws just lock. That's all.

Humans: 120 pounds of bite pressure
Domestic dogs: 320 LBS of pressure on avg. A German Shepard, American Pit Bull Terrier (APBT) and Rottweiler were tested using a bite sleeve equipped with a specialized computer instrument. The APBT had the least amount of pressure of the 3 dogs tested.
Wild dogs: 310 lbs
Lions: 600 lbs
White sharks: 600 lbs
Hyenas: 1000 lbs
Snapping turtles: 1000 lbs
Crocodiles: 2500 lbs

Luvcow
Jul 1, 2007

One day nearer spring

Fluffy Bunnies posted:

I'm a crocodile in a human skin so I can bite with 2620 pounds of pressure I win.

My apologies then ma'am, I'll be on my way

Luvcow
Jul 1, 2007

One day nearer spring

Dreylad posted:

Now that pit bulls are banned in Ontario, boxers seem to cause the most problems in the dog park

*scrawny man wearing sweat pants and boxing gloves harasses dogs as they enter the park*

Luvcow
Jul 1, 2007

One day nearer spring
I once saw a pitbull sprint across a field and attack a small child in a wheelchair. One bite and the child exploded like a swollen tick. Some kind of lightning enveloped the dog and I swear it looked like it was floating and glowing for a moment before it ran off into the woods to hunt moose or bear.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Luvcow
Jul 1, 2007

One day nearer spring

FRINGE posted:

The best option.

Never be bothered by pit bulls goons again.

They used to be used as nannies in west Africa,

• Locked thread