Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Julius CSAR
Oct 3, 2007

by sebmojo

NotWearingPants posted:

In the video in the OP they just throw all the food on the floor. They don't even pour it into bowls.

That's the kind of people that own pit bulls: the kind of people that just throw dry dog food all over the floor.

Trash.

I don't think this can be repeated enough. These AMAZING dog owners just pour a huge pile of food on the floor. Like holy poo poo, you give dogs different bowls so they know their place in the pack structure and don't wind up getting in another dogs face while eating and causing some kind of fight. And that's with ANY dogs, no matter how well trained. These people are poo poo.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Julius CSAR
Oct 3, 2007

by sebmojo

Do you have any idea how dogs work?

Julius CSAR
Oct 3, 2007

by sebmojo

Triangulum posted:

no tell me more cesar milan

the dominance model was discredited decades ago

prove it

Julius CSAR
Oct 3, 2007

by sebmojo

Herr Zwiebel posted:

oh god no don't

awww poo poo too late, you're gonna get learned now

also you could read a book and educate yourself about something you obviously know nothing about except for ~your gut feels~

lol, stop please

Julius CSAR
Oct 3, 2007

by sebmojo
Pet Island posters should not be allowed to own animals imho

Julius CSAR
Oct 3, 2007

by sebmojo

My Q-Face posted:

I see you do not own a dog and have never played with one. I have yet to meet a dog that doesn't bite, hold and shake without letting go when given the opportunity. Not Dalmations, Labs, Malte-poos, Shepherds, Hounds, Mutts, lap-dogs.

Most Americans know gently caress-all about training dogs.

What about my German Wirehair Pointer and my Wirehair Pointing Griffon that were bred specifically to not bite and shakes things? Because you see, if they did that they wouldn't be very good hunting dogs.

Julius CSAR
Oct 3, 2007

by sebmojo

Superconsndar posted:

Yeah you guys don' mean what I mean when I say "catch and hold." "Catch dogs" (which pit bulls are) are things for a reason. It's like saying field bred retrievers aren't especially hardcore about retrieving because the average dog enjoys fetch too.

What the gently caress is this? Word salad like that really sets off my fuckin schizo detector real bad. Please make sense

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Julius CSAR
Oct 3, 2007

by sebmojo

Fluffy Bunnies posted:

pet island 2014: mod this druid

E: or were you talking about me being a real life shapeshifter? because I turn into a gay werewolf on occasion.

Head mates, trap sprung.

• Locked thread