Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Starving Autist
Oct 20, 2007

by Ralp

Someone make a parody where you're supposed to visually distinguish anthrax powder from baking soda etc and then argues that biological weapons should be legal.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Starving Autist
Oct 20, 2007

by Ralp

bunky posted:

i guess you couldnt do it

I didn't try, because knowing what a pit bull looks like is irrelevant

Starving Autist
Oct 20, 2007

by Ralp

Fluffy Bunnies posted:

I could bite you harder than a pit could. Their jaws just lock. That's all.

You're retarded.

Starving Autist
Oct 20, 2007

by Ralp

Fluffy Bunnies posted:

I could bite you harder than a negro could. Their jaws just lock. That's all.

Starving Autist
Oct 20, 2007

by Ralp

Laughing Man posted:

My neighbor had the most cute laid back pits I've ever seen. Use to play with them whenever I wanted. Nothing was hosed up about how they wre being kept the owner wasn't an rear end in a top hat.

So one day one of them bites one of his fingers off and almost kills the other pit.

What a misunderstood creature

Obviously the owner is at fault, for if he treated his dogs properly it would not have bit him.

Starving Autist
Oct 20, 2007

by Ralp

radiatinglines posted:

True fact: pit bulls used to be called nanny dogs

Don't believe everything you read on the internet. Or do, as long as it reinforces what you want to believe.

Starving Autist
Oct 20, 2007

by Ralp

My Q-Face posted:

Pitbull bite force is a myth. Like most things about pitbulls.

Stories about Pitbulls are more common because confirmation bias.

The biggest myth:

The Human Crouton posted:

It's probably because pitbulls were bred to bite other dogs to death for entertainment purposes.

Pit bulls were actually bred to look after small children and eventually replace babysitters.

Starving Autist
Oct 20, 2007

by Ralp

Absolute Lithops posted:

Pitbull fanatics claim dog attacks are incorrectly blamed on pitbulls because people don't know what the breed looks like.

It's a red herring anyway, logic dictates that when you breed something to be more effective at killing, it's going to be more effective at killing. The number of people who think they saw a pit bull attack someone is irrelevant, and the actual hard data on lethal dog attacks that's been collected and posted in this thread speaks for itself.

Starving Autist
Oct 20, 2007

by Ralp

Crow_Rodeo posted:

What the gently caress is this? Word salad like that really sets off my fuckin schizo detector real bad. Please make sense

i love it when i read a perfectly coherent post and someone comes along calling it word salad, makes me feel good about my ability to read

Starving Autist
Oct 20, 2007

by Ralp

The Human Crouton posted:

The solution is to not have dogs. They don't do anything except make you feel smarter than something, make you feel stronger than something, replace the children you never had, or give you something to love because your child is an addict.

Edit: I'm not being sarcastic.

dog ownership is supposed to be kind of like owning a slave, except the slave isn't human and really really likes being your slave

Starving Autist
Oct 20, 2007

by Ralp

Triangulum posted:

if at any time you think to yourself "i should try and be my dogs parent" you have taken a massive wrong turn in your life

my son is dog-kin you bigoted gently caress

Starving Autist
Oct 20, 2007

by Ralp
Doral's got nothing on L&M University

Starving Autist
Oct 20, 2007

by Ralp

bonvivant posted:

they're really pissed off at the goat and take pleasure in the animal's death and probable suffering because the animal caused some bizarre definition of inconvenience

presumably he's raising the animals to eventually be slaughtered and not for a petting zoo, hth

Starving Autist
Oct 20, 2007

by Ralp
you named your cow "bessie"? hosed up if true

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Starving Autist
Oct 20, 2007

by Ralp
On the other hand, goat meat is more delicious than pork.

• Locked thread