Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
mysterious frankie
Jan 11, 2009

This displeases Dev- ..van. Shut up.
It's pretty cool that this thread couldn't get past one page before someone was already equivocating wanting to get rid of the murder dogs with thinking black people should have different water fountains.

We definitely don't need to amend Godwin's law, so that you instantly lose an argument when you attempt to defend your bullshit hobby or accessory item/creature by comparing disdain for it in any way with poo poo like racism or a pogrom, or whatever monstrous travesty flits through your fever brain when you decide you don't just want to be correct; you want to manufacture a reality where owning a loving dog puts you on the right side of history.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mysterious frankie
Jan 11, 2009

FuturePastNow posted:

Pitbulls should all be declawed and circumcised.

My mom did it to me when I was younger, and I hardly ever have the urge to chew through a door to eat a child that looked at me funny.

mysterious frankie
Jan 11, 2009

Fluffy Bunnies posted:

See this is the kind of post that would be deeply improved by filtering the word "pitbull" into "black people". Or in this case, murder dogs.

you would have been deeply improved if half your constituent genetic material had been filtered through a contraceptive sponge.

mysterious frankie
Jan 11, 2009

Fluffy Bunnies posted:

I think you meant to say "you would have been deeply improved if your mother had actually hit you with the scissors instead of just loving herself real hard with them".

You are really bad at this and should not make another attempt. I hope I can serve as the stern authority figure that Rudys you to adequacy.

mysterious frankie
Jan 11, 2009

FogHelmut posted:

a gun is probably safer and more responsible

Guns can't, out of the blue, have the dog equivalent of Nam flashbacks and descend into a bloodthirsty fugue state, so yes.

mysterious frankie
Jan 11, 2009

They can have the gun equivalent of a Nam flashback though, which is why you should never keep your gun loaded, or graft on four little legs that it can use to move around your house.

mysterious frankie
Jan 11, 2009

Fluffy Bunnies posted:

Did your mom get raped by a gun or something

no, I just really hate black people.

mysterious frankie
Jan 11, 2009

Is that a gun or a dog? I can't tell the difference between breeds, you see.

mysterious frankie
Jan 11, 2009

andydbzee posted:

whats this pic do for you guy? hmm... does that trigger your flashbacks hmm?

It made me intensely interested in looking up where Doral College is. It's in Florida, which makes a great deal of sense.

mysterious frankie
Jan 11, 2009

Doral College: We have more teachers than our entire student body has teeth.
Doral College: Life is cheap, why shouldn't your education be?
Doral College: You probably won't get tuberculosis here; that's The Doral Promise
Doral College: Our curricula may be second rate, but our meth is second to none!
Doral College: Voted Florida's college least likely to secede from nation and declare itself a sovereign country

A little Doral humor for your there.

mysterious frankie
Jan 11, 2009

bonestructure posted:

Doral College: We'd rather fight than switch

Doral College: Our jaws lock... but that's mainly because of the tetanus.

mysterious frankie
Jan 11, 2009

Fluffy Bunnies posted:

Oh you're british? Lemme give you my cousin's phone number. He's a dentist and could use a new yacht.

Jesus Christ, stop.

mysterious frankie
Jan 11, 2009

Smash it Smash hit posted:

yeah!

btw what's wrong with his old yacht if you don't mind me asking you, peter griffin.

what the gently caress are you talking about?

mysterious frankie
Jan 11, 2009

Smash it Smash hit posted:

his comment about British people was reminiscent of a joke that would be on family guy.

Jesus Christ, really was it that hard to put that together?

Yeah, lil' bit.

mysterious frankie
Jan 11, 2009

Fluffy Bunnies posted:

I agree that poster is bad

you're bad, you goofy halfwit.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mysterious frankie
Jan 11, 2009

pitbull lovers and pitbull naysayers all agree that fluffy bunnys was made in a lab by a scientist who was trying to fuse a very basic type of retard with a Scholastic Book Club joke book.

• Locked thread