Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
a life less
Jul 12, 2009

We are healthy only to the extent that our ideas are humane.

I want one of these real bad but my husband won't sign off on it since he had his face ripped open by a doberman as a child and isn't thrilled with the idea of owning a murderbeast.

a life less fucked around with this message at 18:47 on Jan 13, 2015

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

a life less
Jul 12, 2009

Not a pit but posting it because you probably think it's a pit

a life less
Jul 12, 2009

Pits and their derivatives have been banned here for a while. Can't say I miss them. I have plenty of doglady friends who hide their pit mixes out in the middle of no where and cry about BSL. But it's nice being able to walk down the street with my dogs without worrying about a pit door dashing or jumping a fence and going after my dogs.

a life less
Jul 12, 2009

Doppelganger posted:

How are basset hounds? I've always wanted one but I thought I read somewhere that they tend to be biters.

They're kind of boring and handicapped by their own anatomy, but I don't think they're significantly more bitey than other breeds.

waaant.

a life less
Jul 12, 2009

Dick Fagballzson posted:

I have a huge yard. I still take my dogs for walks because we both need the exercise. Agree about apartment dwellers shouldn't have dogs, but the second part of your argument is dumb.

I lived in an apartment with my dogs. Then I bought a house. They got more exercise and better care then than they do now.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

a life less
Jul 12, 2009

Libelous Slander posted:

so if a pitbull's jaw locks when it's biting its victims is there like a combination the owner has memorized or is it more like the type where you need to have the key handy
You kind of need a key
http://www.pbrc.net/breaksticks.html

• Locked thread