Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Smash it Smash hit
Dec 30, 2009

prettay, prettay

Fonzarelli posted:

yeah but if you get attacked by any other dog its not gonna be half as dangerous as these things, which are basically spiky clamps with an insane bite strength. It will gently caress you up worse than most other dogs will and can kill dogs way bigger than it.

why i got my pit bull. moved into a neighborhood that had history of break ins but lived there for three years without a peep cause i gots me a pit WOOF WOOF

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Smash it Smash hit
Dec 30, 2009

prettay, prettay

Triangulum posted:

pits are laughably terrible guard dogs so good job

lol whitey never lived in the hood.

and tell that to my two roommates dads that got bit just strolling the house.

loving owned

Smash it Smash hit
Dec 30, 2009

prettay, prettay
lol people dealing with pussy boring Pitts in one post and then complain about them being killing machines in next.

all I know is my Pitt will gently caress up male strangers and has. well she is pit/boxer so idk which side helps her massacre idiots who storm in my house

Smash it Smash hit
Dec 30, 2009

prettay, prettay
lol at nerds mad that my dog breaks their preconceived conceptions off her breed and would piss themselves like poo poo babies if they tried to break into my house.

Smash it Smash hit
Dec 30, 2009

prettay, prettay

mysterious frankie posted:

Jesus Christ, stop.

yeah!

btw what's wrong with his old yacht if you don't mind me asking you, peter griffin.

Smash it Smash hit
Dec 30, 2009

prettay, prettay

mysterious frankie posted:

what the gently caress are you talking about?

his comment about British people was reminiscent of a joke that would be on family guy.

Jesus Christ, really was it that hard to put that together?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Smash it Smash hit
Dec 30, 2009

prettay, prettay

Libelous Slander posted:

he's only half black so if your dog is only part pit you'll be fine

phew

• Locked thread