Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Monkey Fracas
Sep 11, 2010

...but then you get to the end and a gorilla starts throwing barrels at you!
Grimey Drawer
Probably shouldn't have a super murderdog if you're a dumbass and don't know anything about dogs

Like if irresponsible parents just let their 4 year old carry around a loaded gun all the time

Nah man it's totally cool he won't use it that kid is chill

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Monkey Fracas
Sep 11, 2010

Grimey Drawer
Sport Utility Dog

Monkey Fracas
Sep 11, 2010

Grimey Drawer
Christ maybe if you want to feel tough go work out or something

Nope, gonna get a scary dog and hope people think I'm masculine gently caress yeeeAaa

to be fair I guess "dangerous retard" isn't exactly what you wanna mess with

Monkey Fracas fucked around with this message at 04:56 on Jan 13, 2015

Monkey Fracas
Sep 11, 2010

Grimey Drawer

Emanuel Collective posted:

why not get a herding dog. Things are bred to take on whole wolf/coyote packs and win while treating it's owners friends/family/sheep like precious children. They don't look like Fallout monsters to boot

but what if people think I'm gayyyyyy

Wanna get a tough dog cuz I'm a tough guy

Touggghhj guyyyy *grunting noises*

Monkey Fracas
Sep 11, 2010

Grimey Drawer

GrrrlSweatshirt posted:

im not down for laws that say u cant buy pit bulls but if u want to buy a dog i would suggest u get a dog that is not a pit bull

same

perhaps a PSA about how bit pulls can bite your arm off and what happens to a child-sized crash test dummy stuffed with porterhouse steak

Monkey Fracas
Sep 11, 2010

Grimey Drawer
maybe like DMX can do the narration on the pit bull warning PSA

Monkey Fracas
Sep 11, 2010

Grimey Drawer

even in a still picture you can see him getting ready to do the rapping-out-the-side-of-his-mouth thing

FRINGE posted:

Can we ban labs? Theyre pretty annoying.

they are like the most vanilla easy-to-deal-with dogs

Monkey Fracas
Sep 11, 2010

Grimey Drawer
dogs are great imo

Monkey Fracas
Sep 11, 2010

Grimey Drawer
I don't think poster RonMexicosPitbull should be illegal but you should probably consider another poster

Monkey Fracas
Sep 11, 2010

Grimey Drawer

Dick Fagballzson posted:

Corgis were bred to herd cattle. They have short legs to avoid being kicked by cows and sheep. They were never bred to be cute. They're also one of the oldest surviving dog breeds. They aren't some purse dog people just started breeding in the last 100 years to look cute. They were herding cattle in ancient Wales during the time of the Vikings and probably even the time of the Romans. If you had a time machine, you could ask the ancient Celts, Vikings, and Flemish weavers why they bred corgis that way, and I'm pretty sure it wasn't because they thought they were cute. Basically corgis are the complete opposite of everything you seem to think they are. Also I'd say herding cattle so that people have meat to eat is a way more noble purpose than dog fighting.

corgis are possibly the smallest possible Good Dog

Monkey Fracas
Sep 11, 2010

Grimey Drawer

mysterious frankie posted:

Guns can't, out of the blue, have the dog equivalent of Nam flashbacks and descend into a bloodthirsty fugue state, so yes.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g4ChTL-3c3o

Monkey Fracas
Sep 11, 2010

Grimey Drawer

Fluffy Bunnies posted:

In all seriousness though, I don't cut their heads off anymore. Even with sharp snippers they blinked a few times and opened their beaks. It was sad. When you just slide your thumb under their chin and yank as hard as you can, there's no beak movement and their eyes are closed within a breath. You basically detach the spine from the brain and remove the head all at once. It's death in less time than it takes your heart to beat. It doesn't get faster or less cruel than that. It's just really really violent sounding so it's good for fuckin with you guys.

A More Humane Agricultural Fowl Killing Method

-Sub-Zero, 2012

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Monkey Fracas
Sep 11, 2010

Grimey Drawer

Libelous Slander posted:

obama's gonna pass an executive order banning all pit bulls from existing YOU KNOW THIS TO BE TRUE

stock up on pit bull ammunition ie. dog food

• Locked thread