Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
tada.wav
Dec 24, 2013

a life less posted:

Not a pit but posting it because you probably think it's a pit

Not a pit but it sure is more grotesque than one

e:

tada.wav fucked around with this message at 19:54 on Jan 13, 2015

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

tada.wav
Dec 24, 2013

I made the mistake of letting my dog on the furniture from an early age and now he makes me live in the garage and eat out of an old paint can

tada.wav
Dec 24, 2013

FogHelmut posted:

giant dogs that take larger-than-human sized shits are a good idea

Also that die early thanks to hosed up genetics

tada.wav
Dec 24, 2013

Superconsndar posted:

I rented for years with pit bulls, whattup

You are the queen of poor life choices though

tada.wav
Dec 24, 2013

Superconsndar posted:

Yes no poo poo thanks for educating me; sorry i did not post scientific goat behavior analysis in the gbs thread about pit bulls where i posted pictures of my goats getting whiffs of fine girl goat piss

I also posted pictures of my pig humping my dog, should I have included links to wikipedia articles explaining the anatomy of pig dicks and the length of pig orgasms too

Because I could, if you want

man you are so uptight, perhaps you should take up a less stressful hobby than managing murder animals

nb this is why PI should be fun in theory but is not

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

tada.wav
Dec 24, 2013

Fluffy Bunnies posted:

I'm actually what happens when scholastic makes two retards have sex with books and then breeds the half book children together. Just text on a screen.

mysterious frankie posted:

Jesus Christ, stop.

• Locked thread