Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
bonvivant
Oct 1, 2014

I may be racist, transphobic, an antisemite and a misogynist, but I project like an angel ;)
the problem of dog attacks and myriad other pet problems in america would be solved if we just fined trash for not getting their animals fixed

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

bonvivant
Oct 1, 2014

I may be racist, transphobic, an antisemite and a misogynist, but I project like an angel ;)

Superconsndar posted:

This quiz is still stupid, you can not say that a dog is an apbt without looking at its ped. Half the dogs registered as apbts are loaded with staff blood, especially UKC show and sport lines because that club and the AKC allow dual registration of staffs as APBTs. Visually identifying an APBT is hilar.

I really like how the animal goons are like creepyass YOSPOS people with computers like they don't even care about ethical treatment or the animal's subjective experience in this world as evidenced by their huge fat lady moderator who cooked a parrot to death with a kerosene heater or something, just that they're obese (usually female) people who only get positive dopamine effects from their brain talking about how they train dogs to murder other animals in The Right Way in the same way the gaming nerds on this site talk about xbox one

bonvivant
Oct 1, 2014

Superconsndar posted:

One time someone in my building had a meltdown when they saw me walking my dog and told management I had a pitbull and they came knocking and were like "omg you can't have a pit bull" so I handed them my dogs vet paperwork which said that he was like a pointer mix or something because I had my vet put down that he was Not A Pit Bull specifically for such an occasion and they were like "oh well can't argue with vet paperwork sorry for the trouble" and hosed off lmao

I own my own house now but if you want to rent with a pit bull you can just lie!!!! #lifehacks

hey what happened to that one creepy bitch who was naming her rabbits then killing them

bonvivant
Oct 1, 2014

Superconsndar posted:

Curried goat is better when the goat has a name i guess

well 3000 calories a day from less creepily defined sources are good too but I'm sure you know that already

bonvivant
Oct 1, 2014

Ragtime Cthulhu posted:

I don't disagree with your point, but I do think ascribing names to animals that you plan to slaughter is a little counter-intuitive.

they're really pissed off at the goat and take pleasure in the animal's death and probable suffering because the animal caused some bizarre definition of inconvenience because they don't realize their level of emotional involvement is disturbing to normal people who don't work on computers and only interact with computers all day long

also they're likely an extremely huge fat lady counterpart to IT weirdos except with animals

• Locked thread