Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
FogHelmut
Dec 18, 2003

pitbull owners are pretty bad, but people who let their dogs on the furniture are worse

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FogHelmut
Dec 18, 2003

a gun is probably safer and more responsible

FogHelmut
Dec 18, 2003

Fluffy Bunnies posted:

This is my akc registered (so full blooded) female great dane. She looks like a hellbeast murderhound.

Or pure insanity. Take your pick.

giant dogs that take larger-than-human sized shits are a good idea

FogHelmut
Dec 18, 2003

Fluffy Bunnies posted:

They're the best idea because I can cannon it onto people's houses that I don't like.

that's pretty awful, i'd rather get pitbulled than poo poo cannoned.

FogHelmut
Dec 18, 2003

lol terriers are hosed up dogs to begin with lets make one with swole properties

FogHelmut
Dec 18, 2003

quote:

If the dogs don't have a hold yet, you may be able to break the fight using other methods. Jerking the dogs back by their collars, a loud and firm break command, a bucket of cold water, a water hose, or placing a barrier such as a baby gate between the two dogs may be enough to stop them.

carry a bucket of ice water around with you whenever you walk your dog or if you plan on being in the vicinity of dogs

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FogHelmut
Dec 18, 2003

actually i traded bessie for some magic beans, ama

• Locked thread