Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Caesar Saladin
Aug 15, 2004

they should be illegal, there's no reason to get a dog that has such a ridiculously strong bite power and is so dangerous. I don't care if you like pitbulls, that's not a good enough reason.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Caesar Saladin
Aug 15, 2004

Jailbrekr posted:

With any dog, research the breeder and owner. 99% of the time it is the owner, not the dog, that is the source of a violent attack. Pitbulls just get a bad rap because most pit owners are douchebags looking to compensate for their failure at life.

yeah but if you get attacked by any other dog its not gonna be half as dangerous as these things, which are basically spiky clamps with an insane bite strength. It will gently caress you up worse than most other dogs will and can kill dogs way bigger than it.

Caesar Saladin
Aug 15, 2004

defend pit bulls as much as you want but poo poo, a cocker spaniel is obviously way less dangerous and more chilled out so why not just pick a dog like that?

Caesar Saladin
Aug 15, 2004

Kaincypher posted:

no real comment on pit bulls on way or the other. But personal story, my parents bred cocker spaniels when we were growing up. The male bit my brother in the arm and my little sister in the face. She still has the scars today, some 20 years later.

So, screw cocker spaniels basically.

luckily it wasn't a pitbull or it probably would have savaged your sister's entire face off

Caesar Saladin
Aug 15, 2004

Ramsus posted:

uh hello we're not from the land down unda m8, we have freedom and if you want to own a loving tiger you can in most places so gently caress off with your rules I only live once and I live free

woo yeah america! *gets shot by stranger over road rage incident and gets dick eaten by his dog*

Caesar Saladin
Aug 15, 2004

Ramsus posted:

lol yeah we're all fags

Caesar Saladin
Aug 15, 2004

Redkist posted:

also my sisters hot friend got attacked by a pitbull last week and her beautiful arm is now all scarred up. it was the pitbulls 4th offense so they put it down.

Four before they killed it? They should have done it after the first one

Caesar Saladin
Aug 15, 2004

imagine one of those bad boys clamping down on your junk, and you're just punching his muscly head as hard as you can and it feels like concrete, and you feel or entire dick and balls separate from your body and you bleed out

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Caesar Saladin
Aug 15, 2004

Crow_Rodeo posted:

What about my German Wirehair Pointer and my Wirehair Pointing Griffon that were bred specifically to not bite and shakes things? Because you see, if they did that they wouldn't be very good hunting dogs.

Just googled your dogs, they are awesome looking dogs that look super friendly and nice. Much better alternative to a murdermouth childbiter.

• Locked thread