Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Redkist
Mar 5, 2005
Fonkay fressh!
I'm always nice to Pitbulls when I meet them but lets be honest I just don't want them to sense my fear and kill me.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Redkist
Mar 5, 2005
Fonkay fressh!

CISMALES DID 9-11 posted:

I would say people that don't like pitbulls are mostly just betas who are scared of their own shadows and probably get cheated on by chicks w/ dudes that own badass animals like pitbulls

they're ugly tho

Redkist
Mar 5, 2005
Fonkay fressh!
Also there's like 4000 dog breeds why pick the lovely, dogfighting ugly one

Redkist
Mar 5, 2005
Fonkay fressh!

GrrrlSweatshirt posted:

im not down for laws that say u cant buy pit bulls but if u want to buy a dog i would suggest u get a dog that is not a pit bull

yea

Redkist
Mar 5, 2005
Fonkay fressh!
also my sisters hot friend got attacked by a pitbull last week and her beautiful arm is now all scarred up. it was the pitbulls 4th offense so they put it down.

Redkist
Mar 5, 2005
Fonkay fressh!
They didn't even put it down immediately, her dad's a lawyer and he threatened to sue so they finally did.

Redkist
Mar 5, 2005
Fonkay fressh!

The Sphinxster posted:

If she had read this thread she might have avoided the jackass that owned that dog and spared herself a mauling. If only.

this thread was created tod- i will not be trolled

Redkist
Mar 5, 2005
Fonkay fressh!

pentyne posted:

is it pitbulls as a breed just have too much aggression, or the people who get pitbulls are generally morons and don't handle their dogs properly like playing keep away with a bone in their teeth?

why do these have to be mutually exclusive

Idiots get pitbulls.
Pitbulls were legit made for dogfighting/aggressive poo poo.

it creates a perfect storm and the never ending "it's the training" "they're naturally aggressive" argument is stupid as poo poo of course you can loving train a lion to most of the time be chill around kids but what the gently caress why would you have a lion jesus christ

Redkist
Mar 5, 2005
Fonkay fressh!

Scaramouche posted:

Actually having a lion around would be p cool

what pitbull owners actually believe

Redkist
Mar 5, 2005
Fonkay fressh!

super nailgun posted:

lol @ pitbull apologist scum

pitbull killed my 40 year old family member

don't blame the pitbull tho a Chihuahua could have done this too

gently caress that bitch

Redkist
Mar 5, 2005
Fonkay fressh!

Aesop Poprock posted:

i'm glad your weak, hateful aunt was murdered by a kill dog

what are you talking about

tcc's over there

Redkist
Mar 5, 2005
Fonkay fressh!
by the way aesop i was refering the vid posted

http://www.wptv.com/news/national/edward-cahill-indiana-man-killed-by-pit-bull-coroner-confirms

read the thread

Redkist
Mar 5, 2005
Fonkay fressh!
ok diffident guy

Redkist
Mar 5, 2005
Fonkay fressh!
everyone knows dogs only come in pitbull and yorkshire terrier

Redkist
Mar 5, 2005
Fonkay fressh!

Cursed Lumberjack posted:

hating pitbulls is pretty much the same rationale racists use for hating black people

well these negros are always in the news for some terrible thing or another, gosh, they must just be predisposed to it! i cant imagine what would drive a good, white, godfearing man to do a thing like that" *next story is about a white man doing the same thing, turns off news*

do you really think discussing the predispositions and behavior of the different breeds of a domestic animal that has been manipulated by human beings far more than any other species whose primary purpose in 2015 is to give human beings pleasure and affection is analogous to human racism

this thread

Redkist
Mar 5, 2005
Fonkay fressh!

FRINGE posted:

Are we banning german shepherds, rottweilers, and dobermans too?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fatal_dog_attacks_in_the_United_States

control f "pit bull" & "pitbull" 440 total

control f "doberman" + "rottweiler" + "german shepherd" 186 combined total

i don't want pit bulls banned but come on now

Redkist
Mar 5, 2005
Fonkay fressh!

Ramsus posted:

There's only two types of people in this world, libs and cons.

this thread is ironically quite rife with black and white views and also rainbow statements

Redkist
Mar 5, 2005
Fonkay fressh!

there's no way the whitest person ever didn't draft this one up

Redkist
Mar 5, 2005
Fonkay fressh!
disliking the evergrowing popularity of keeping a particular animal as a pet that has consistently killed like 3 times more people than dobermans rottweilers and german shepherds combined is doo duh dee the same as literal african american discrimination to people on this forum who presumably graduated high school

Redkist
Mar 5, 2005
Fonkay fressh!

The Human Crouton posted:

My grandfather's greyhound was killed by the pitbull next door to him while he was walking it.

It's probably because pitbulls were bred to bite other dogs to death for entertainment purposes.

gently caress em.

Redkist
Mar 5, 2005
Fonkay fressh!

The Human Crouton posted:

The solution is to not have dogs. They don't do anything except make you feel smarter than something, make you feel stronger than something, replace the children you never had, or give you something to love because your child is an addict.

Edit: I'm not being sarcastic.

Pitbulls don't even make you feel stronger than something if you're anyone except an adult male and even they get killed by em.

You're right tho it's amazing people still have pets post-pokemon.

Redkist
Mar 5, 2005
Fonkay fressh!

Stoic Commie posted:

pitbulls are alright, but i say euthanize them all and start over, why not? is it going to make the world a worse place? lol

dog fighters will be pretty upset

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Redkist
Mar 5, 2005
Fonkay fressh!

mysterious frankie posted:

Guns can't, out of the blue, have the dog equivalent of Nam flashbacks and descend into a bloodthirsty fugue state, so yes.

yea i too have a gun its just a .22 tho

it can still kill tho thats what robbie kennedy died from :)

• Locked thread