Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Stoic Commie
Aug 29, 2005

by XyloJW
i like pitbulls but no i would not let a 4 year old feed six pitbulls

the mom's voice sounds like it has suffered too many packs of newports and handles of jim beam, god i hate that kind of voice

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Stoic Commie
Aug 29, 2005

by XyloJW
pitbulls are alright, but i say euthanize them all and start over, why not? is it going to make the world a worse place? lol

Stoic Commie
Aug 29, 2005

by XyloJW
we obviously just need to breed a new dog that thrives on sitting around all day, eating people food, and seeking pets. should only take 50 years

Stoic Commie
Aug 29, 2005

by XyloJW

Superconsndar posted:

This is Sansa

wait until ramadan and sell her to some muslims. animal sacrifice is illegal as piss but they drive out to the country and do it anyway, for top dollar too

Stoic Commie
Aug 29, 2005

by XyloJW
well sort of illegal, just get paid

Stoic Commie
Aug 29, 2005

by XyloJW
ok well small town cops REALLY don't like it then lol, or don't know the law. just going off of personal experience

Stoic Commie
Aug 29, 2005

by XyloJW
yeah they always just cut the throat, sometimes right in the parking lot, allah save you if a woman touches the goat though

nigerians burn the hair off right after they kill it that poo poo is stank

Stoic Commie
Aug 29, 2005

by XyloJW
maybe they just hated women idk. the nigerians don't much care for it either

are you switching to pigs because they're easier to clean and cut, because they are v easy to clean and cut even though goats are smaller imo

Stoic Commie
Aug 29, 2005

by XyloJW
same

Stoic Commie
Aug 29, 2005

by XyloJW
i like the way you post, r u single

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Stoic Commie
Aug 29, 2005