Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Agent Rush
Aug 30, 2008

You looked, Junker!
I started watching Arc V after reading about it in this thread, and I'm really enjoying it so far. I love the concept of Action Duels, I'm just sad we'll never get a playable version of them.

Edit: I found it, it's White Hot Fighting Spirit from Sound Duel 2. Do the other shows have good soundtracks like this? I heard some of 5Ds, and I dig how it's the Yu-Gi-Oh Club Mix.

Agent Rush fucked around with this message at 02:21 on Feb 26, 2015

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Agent Rush
Aug 30, 2008

You looked, Junker!

KittyEmpress posted:

All Yu-Gi-Oh fans would be steadfast duelists with Gong styled decks, because they're too fat to be able to go card searching.

It would certainly be an excuse for me to hit the gym more often, at least. :v:

Agent Rush
Aug 30, 2008

You looked, Junker!
What's a good place to get information on card or deck lists for someone who wanted to try out Devpro?

Also, any kind of beginner information about the current metagame would be helpful, as I haven't played in years.

Agent Rush
Aug 30, 2008

You looked, Junker!

Mysticblade posted:

For some reason, that list doesn't have the most recent game. It's still Japan only and there isn't a fan translation out for it.

You're also going to have to learn what Synchro, Xyz and Pendulum. Archetypes are much more of a thing as well. You fine to look this or up or do you want an explanation?

I'd like some explanations, please. I think I've got the various summoning methods down (assuming they work like in the shows), but I'm completely lost when looking at archetypes. For example, what's a good one for someone just starting out to look for?

Agent Rush
Aug 30, 2008

You looked, Junker!

Xoidanor posted:

I'd say Blue-Eyes, start off with the structure deck that got released last year and just tinker the poo poo out of it as you try it out. It's not the best archetype in the world but there are plenty of ways of running it.

Unless I misunderstood your question, you're being kinda vague.

I was looking for some kind of starting point to work from in Devpro, this and U.A. sound like fun to try. Thanks for the help.

Agent Rush
Aug 30, 2008

You looked, Junker!

So this is the one to use if you want to play online, not Devpro?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Agent Rush
Aug 30, 2008

You looked, Junker!
Hey, is there anyway to make Elemental Heroes not garbage, or should I just look for something else? I got devpro working, but staring at the deck creation screen has just revealed I have no idea what I'm doing.