Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Zedd
Jul 6, 2009

I mean, who would have noticed another madman around here?

I really like this/the first show, and I'll even admit to thinking fondly of the Abridged series. (Though I doubt the latter holds up).

I also played the gently caress of of the games and WorldWide Edition was my favorite. I actually recently found it while sorting through stuff to sell/give away and played a few rounds for nostalgia's sake.
I also adore how stupid the full name of that game was. Yu-Gi-Oh! Worldwide Edition: Stairway to the Destined Duel.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Zedd
Jul 6, 2009

I mean, who would have noticed another madman around here?

Pre Battle City they where allowed to summon 5+ stars without sacrifice to their hearts desire iirc.

It's amazing how little difference there is between Kaiba, and Abridged Kaiba in general.
He is just an allround dick with a fetish for the Blue Eyes White Dragon.