Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Strange Quark
Oct 15, 2012

I Failed At Anime 2022

Dark_Tzitzimine posted:

Uh, so the new movie is actually being released in the west.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L5hx5rvLUN8

Why wouldn't it be, every Yugioh thing still gets dubbed, including the last movie.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Strange Quark
Oct 15, 2012

I Failed At Anime 2022
I'm at 136, and yeah the character development stuff has been kinda muddled, but the spectacle of everything has been way more fun to watch. I'd say Yuri is my favorite villain in the franchise.

I also feel like binge watching is the way to watch these shows, because I can't imagine the pacing working too well for people watching it week to week.

Strange Quark
Oct 15, 2012

I Failed At Anime 2022

ArmyOfMidgets posted:

episode 92 (in which all the Yubois are in one room about to reveal what their connection is as a huge hole in the sky rips reality apart... and then they just leave with nothing of note happening)

I think that's called foreshadowing.

Strange Quark
Oct 15, 2012

I Failed At Anime 2022
Well, DM basically pulled the same thing with throwing in that Egypt flashback in the Battle City semifinals. I just expect that sort of pacing from this series.