Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Rad Valtar
May 31, 2011

Someday coach Im going to throw for 6 TDs in the Super Bowl.

Sit your ass down Steve.

LeeMajors posted:

Im very ok with this if we can airlift Franklin BBQ to Charleston and carpetbomb Ohio too. Like chain the doors shut and burn it down. Make sure Urbz is in there too.

Florida is second to only Texas so sorry but your going next. Get your family and get out. Also let me post the stupid poo poo about Ohio people loving Florida and blah blah so I don't have to see you do it for the hundredth loving time.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Neil Armbong
Jan 16, 2004

If anybody wants to see, there's a Donkey Kong kill screen coming up.
Pillbug
Nah, just Waco can get hosed. No reason that poo poo school should've survived the dissolution of the SWC and there's not a single redeeming thing about that shithole.

Wanvig
Sep 8, 2003

Yeah I don't think I would mind if Waco ceased to exist.

HOTLANTA MAN
Jul 4, 2010

by Hand Knit
Lipstick Apathy

Rad Valtar posted:

Sherman should have hung a right at Atlanta and continued west.

That would have been strategically unsound. The main goal was Savannah and its rich coastline and cotton.

General Dog
Apr 26, 2008

Everybody's working for the weekend

Neil Armbong posted:

Nah, just Waco can get hosed. No reason that poo poo school should've survived the dissolution of the SWC and there's not a single redeeming thing about that shithole.

Stop spilling all that salt in here dawg

Sab0921
Aug 2, 2004

This for my justices slingin' thangs, rib breakin' kings / Truck, necklace, robe, gavel and things / For the solicitors seein' them dissents spin and grin / That robe with the lace trim that win.

Spiritus Nox posted:

Wasn't my intent, but it happened anyway. My bad.

What was your intent in posting that someone getting raped makes it hard for you to support your beloved Bears*

*was UT fan until RGIII Heisman.

LeeMajors
Jan 20, 2005

I've gotta stop fantasizing about Lee Majors...
Ah, one more!

Rad Valtar posted:

Florida is second to only Texas so sorry but your going next. Get your family and get out. Also let me post the stupid poo poo about Ohio people loving Florida and blah blah so I don't have to see you do it for the hundredth loving time.

Im in SC so we are like 4th on the list.

I know youre posting from Myrtle. Dont lie.

If Ohio was worth a gently caress, you guys would stay there instead of metastasizing.

LeeMajors fucked around with this message at 04:29 on Aug 22, 2015

Thoguh
Nov 8, 2002

College Slice

Rad Valtar posted:

Sherman should have hung a right at Atlanta and continued west.

Metapod
Mar 18, 2012

Sab0921 posted:

What was your intent in posting that someone getting raped makes it hard for you to support your beloved Bears*

Bruh calm down

Rad Valtar
May 31, 2011

Sit your ass down Steve.

LeeMajors posted:

Im in SC so we are like 4th on the list.

I know youre posting from Myrtle. Dont lie.

If Ohio was worth a gently caress, you guys would stay there instead of metastasizing.

Nope I'm north of Ohio, I went the opposite direction. Sorry it's Friday night I'm not in my right mind.

Grittybeard
Mar 29, 2010

Bad, very bad!

Sab0921 posted:

Given that he has no knowledge of Baylor sucking at everything until a few years ago I'd guess this isn't true. Or at least if so he didn't care very much.

LeeMajors
Jan 20, 2005

Ah, one more!

Rad Valtar posted:

Nope I'm north of Ohio, I went the opposite direction. Sorry it's Friday night I'm not in my right mind.

Truce? Im still bitter over Urbz. I think its time to heal.

buddhanc
Feb 16, 2010

I just moved out of Texas so you guys can bomb us all you want

Rad Valtar
May 31, 2011

Sit your ass down Steve.

LeeMajors posted:

Truce? Im still bitter over Urbz. I think its time to heal.

Can we agree Urbz loving up Alabama was awesome? I'm sorry Urbz did gently caress over Florida.

LeeMajors
Jan 20, 2005

Ah, one more!

Rad Valtar posted:

Can we agree Urbz loving up Alabama was awesome? I'm sorry Urbz did gently caress over Florida.

I was initially conflicted, but Urbz getting retribution for Saban-initiated GERD was pretty sweet.

Mostly because i can only imagine Saban speaking in Cotton Hill voice--stubby legs, and all.

tactlessbastard
Feb 4, 2001

Godspeed, post
Fun Shoe

Wanvig posted:

Yeah I don't think I would mind if Waco ceased to exist.

Neither would the ATF.

Invicta{HOG}, M.D.
Jan 16, 2002

Sab0921 posted:

Maybe to say that some things are more important than football like real life and the cognitive dissonance it would take to support a team that openly supported a now convicted rapist.

JesustheDarkLord
May 22, 2006

#VolsDeep
Lipstick Apathy
Hold on, let me tell you how I am the REAL victim here

That Works
Jul 22, 2006

Every revolution evaporates and leaves behind only the slime of a new bureaucracy

Sab0921 posted:

Shut the gently caress up Sab

Henchman of Santa
Aug 21, 2010
Spiritus you should root for Sparty. They came to the Cotton Bowl to offer salvation.

kayakyakr
Feb 16, 2004

Kayak is true
Baylor talk to this thread?

http://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3737841

Thoguh
Nov 8, 2002

College Slice

I saw that thread and didn't even click on it because I assumed it was something to do with the NFL. You might want to rename it.

kayakyakr
Feb 16, 2004

Kayak is true

Thoguh posted:

I saw that thread and didn't even click on it because I assumed it was something to do with the NFL. You might want to rename it.

I thought so too. Hell, with all the NFL threads and the relatively low NCAA threads, unless it's tagged "NCAA", I usually ignore it entirely.

Invicta, wanna put a "Baylor Rape: " in there?

Invicta{HOG}, M.D.
Jan 16, 2002

kayakyakr posted:

Invicta, wanna put a "Baylor Rape: " in there?

I...have...no...power...

:negative:

pillsburysoldier
Feb 11, 2008

Yo, peep that shit

Lotta people decked out in auburn any Alabama gear for the Donald trump rally

So close to football :(

KKKLIP ART
Sep 3, 2004

pillsburysoldier posted:

Burn the fields and salt the earth

Mr. World
May 6, 2007
Working undercover for the man . . .

KKKLIP ART posted:

Burn the fields and salt the earth

Bama tried this but they still TP the remains.

HeebHustler
Jan 16, 2007

Trump would be a perfect college football coach.

Chump Farts
May 9, 2009

There is no Coordinator but Narduzzi, and Shilique is his Prophet.

Henchman of Santa posted:

Spiritus you should root for Sparty. They came to the Cotton Bowl to offer salvation.

You're welcome, America

Nick Rivers
Nov 23, 2004

Spiritus Nox posted:

At the risk of being too easy, has anyone at Oregon does anything super lovely in the last few years?

Yes some pretty lovely stuff at University of Oregon recently, and poorly handled by the administration. It was Oregon basketball not football, but very similar to the thing at Baylor, with the added bonus of the student counseling center turning over the victim's therapy records to the university's attorneys without consent

http://www.oregonlive.com/education/index.ssf/2015/08/feds_slam_uo_for_releasing_all.html posted:

The issue stems from the alleged gang rape multiple times on March 8, 2014, of the unidentified woman by three Ducks basketball players. In the lawsuit filed Jan. 8, Clune and Eugene attorney Jennifer Middleton asserted Altman knew or should have known when he recruited the players that one of them, Brandon Austin, had been in disciplinary proceedings at his previous college for an alleged sexual assault.

As a prelude to the Aug. 3 settlement of the civil suit, the plaintiff dismissed Altman from the lawsuit. He had allowed the men's basketball team members to continue playing after the alleged gang rapes near UO's campus. Ultimately the school kicked the athletes off the team and expelled all three, who were never charged with crimes.

Rad Valtar
May 31, 2011

Sit your ass down Steve.

pillsburysoldier posted:

No one ever accused Alabama of being intelligent.

kayakyakr
Feb 16, 2004

Kayak is true

Invicta{HOG}, M.D. posted:

I...have...no...power...

:negative:

drat, it sucks being a moderator thing.

Someone's gotta do it!

MourningView
Sep 2, 2006

Is this Heaven?

kayakyakr posted:

drat, it sucks being a moderator thing.

Someone's gotta do it!

You could have asked me!

Invicta{HOG}, M.D.
Jan 16, 2002

MourningView posted:

You could have asked me!

I am powerless in TFF but this man is a god here.

Ehud
Sep 19, 2003

football.

finally

Fluffdaddy
Jan 3, 2009

Rad Valtar posted:

No one ever accused Alabama of being intelligent.

Considering that's a Texas license plate, I guess you didn't go to Ohio state to play school either

Rad Valtar
May 31, 2011

Sit your ass down Steve.

Fluffdaddy posted:

Considering that's a Texas license plate, I guess you didn't go to Ohio state to play school either

God drat it totally missed it. Texas is worse so my point still stands.

Raku
Nov 7, 2012

Every good gift and every perfect gift is from above, coming down from the Father of lights with whom there is no variation or shadow due to change.

Roll Tide

Ehud posted:

finally

could have been taller like VT's but still, long overdue

pillsburysoldier
Feb 11, 2008

Yo, peep that shit

Yeah VT's is cooler sorry uf

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Frinkahedron
Jul 26, 2006