Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Democratic Pirate
Feb 17, 2010

an adult beverage posted:

Dallas doesn't count as SEC territory. Once UF plays that Cowboys Classic game, they can go another quarter century without leaving SEC country.

Dallas doesn't count as SEC territory because it falls within the radius of Jerryworld's "Zone of worship to soulless capitalism"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Democratic Pirate
Feb 17, 2010

Yeah the majority of kids from my high school that went go BYU are now engaged/married/pregnant. One is divorced, but she went to BYU Hawaii so it doesn't really count.

Democratic Pirate
Feb 17, 2010

surrender posted:

Wait, so the new scoreboard is over the Zone? What's in the end zone next to the Bright building now?

I work for A&M yet I haven't been to CS since September 2013, so I've totally missed out on the new activity

That is the end zone next to the Bright building.

Democratic Pirate
Feb 17, 2010

Pound the G, get to the Spot

Democratic Pirate
Feb 17, 2010

Not a drinking game, but A&M does "Ring Dunks" which is where you and a group of friends stand on a table with a bunch of people watching you, drop your ring in a pitcher of cheap beer, and race to chug the pitcher the fastest.

It ends up in people either vomiting everywhere, holding it in and getting real drunk and stumbling around a few minutes later, or being exposed as a baby in front of everyone because they strategically spilled the beer instead of drinking it.

Democratic Pirate
Feb 17, 2010

Have the last two be something incredibly silly. The team who scored the most points and the team who allowed the least points throughout the season are automatically included in the playoff.

Democratic Pirate
Feb 17, 2010

I saw Kliff Kingsbury in Houston on Friday.

Dude is dreamy.

Democratic Pirate
Feb 17, 2010

My college roommates and I are seriously considering a trip to Lambeau when LSU-Wisconsin play next September even though the only ties we have to either team is #SEC

Democratic Pirate
Feb 17, 2010

And they've lately been running the gently caress over Texas, which is awesome.

Democratic Pirate
Feb 17, 2010

computer parts posted:

Like I said in the predictions thread, if A&M gets at least 8 wins this season will exceed my expectations. I just don't know enough about my team (defense, QB although I'm a little more comfortable there) or the rest of the SEC-W (Bama excluded obviously).

I don't even want to make predictions. The last season I really felt good about a winning season was in 2011 when we let every goddamn lead slip away in the second half.

I'm mostly hoping to see defensive improvement this year, along with improved offensive play calling. Last year we could still score, but the way we ran our offense set us up for some very quick 3-and-outs, which did not help our defense one bit.

Democratic Pirate
Feb 17, 2010

buddhanc posted:

There is nothing good in waco. I even had a bad experience at their whataburger off 35 a while back. What a poo poo hole

They do have fuego, which is an incredible taco stop.

Except when I stopped through there the chicken was the inferior grilled bread cut into strips kind in lieu of the shredded rotisserie they serve at the original in cstat, so yeah gently caress Waco.

Democratic Pirate
Feb 17, 2010

C2C - 2.0 posted:

It depends on the band director; they actually played it a few times last year. I heard from someone who's in the band say that they're gonna' play Tuba Quake in the stadium this year finally.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pc4kscxlVko

That poo poo owns bones.

Democratic Pirate
Feb 17, 2010

Death to ranked teams.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Democratic Pirate
Feb 17, 2010

I have absolutely no idea how the A&M - ASU game is going to go, so my plan for this weekend is to get drunk and root for chaos (death to ranked team)

• Locked thread